View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #59
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uBeR View Post
Well then, maybe you should go watch it then, especially since you heard wrong.

edit: here's the link.
Actually I just looked at the text. The first question is classic. He's asked if he's support across the board tax relief. He goes into a diatribe about how people are saying his policies are radical and that he's already created jobs. He says that his stimulus package has created 2 million jobs. He doesn't answer the question, hell he has to have the question asked again! And about his claim for creating 2 million jobs:

The website Obama had created to track this says he spend $57,864,901,449 to create 599,108 jobs, which is an average cost of $96585 per job. The fact is he didn't create 2 million jobs, and the temporary jobs he supposedly did create cost $100k a piece.

His final answer to across the board tax cuts: No. People who make more money then *I* feel is appropriate and want to spend that money on goods and services that create jobs should not be allowed to do that. The jobs, services, and products that people who have a money to buy them should absolutely not have that money to buy those services or those products. The government should take that money from them, say $96,585 a person, and make one job somewhere.

Wonder how many jobs could be created if they were allowed to personally spend that $100k on things like hair cuts, food, clothing, gas, car repairs, cleaning services, etc, etc etc. More then one I presume.

Scuzzy