CLASS INFO

* Position: Offense
* Speed: Current
* Fragmentation Grenades: 2
* Health: 90
* Armour: 75-100
* Armour Class: Medium

PRIMARY WEAPON

* Type: Railgun, similar to quake 3 arena, no charging of shots. Not sure if headshots would be necessary.
* Projectile Speed: hitscan, and also leaves a colored trail of some kind to promote moving around and not camping
* Rate Of Fire: 1-2s between shots
* Clip Size: no clip, maybe 50 or so shots total
* Damage: not sure, maybe 4 or 5 shots for a soldier, 3 or so for weaker classes
* Available Zoom: probably none

SECONDARY WEAPON - the secondary weapon will be a alternate firing mode for the railgun. I took this idea from the quake 3 mod corkscrew, the alternate fire does no damage but has a blast radius of a rpg, doing similar push to the target. This will be useful for getting across the yard taking little to no self damage and also useful for knocking defenders out of their positions and moving inside the base quickly.

I think for a class to be effective on o, the class has to be able to offer the player some way of competing with concs which i think this will accomplish. A player will just ask, why bother with this if i can go med/scout and just conc across the entire map for one grenade and hardly take any damage from the jump?
frogg53186 is offline   Reply With Quote