Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Demo/Def - Spy/Off
Gametype: Anything but yet more fucking CTF
Affiliations: FF.AvD [FF AvD/ID guild]
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarsbane View Post
I didn't see any of the safe suits but I think I heard someone say that they weren't working or something. I can't confirm that though. Diving in the water worked like always.
They work... they're just masks, and a faily small model in comparison to the compartment. I may change it to a smaller glass compartment that moves the mask out when opened. And put in a light there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Satan View Post
  • the lockers you climb when you exit the underground, to get up to the balcony; The space between the 2nd and 3rd is a pain to get right if your trying to trimp up the bench. Not sure if that's intentional tho.
  • locations

Lighting: I actually turned up the enviro light in this beta from b1 . I may put it back to b1 levels for b3.

Lockers: Kinda intentional. Trimping makes it faster to get up, which can be real handy for the gasmask in the area in a pinch - only fair it's made a little more difficult to pull off successfully I think . It gets easier with practice.

Locations: I've never actually added locations to any of my maps yet :P. Doesn't look too difficult, but then, not a massive priority. Will likely be in for the final release.

YOU GUYS REALLY SHOULD UPDATE YOUR STAFF LIST!
I haven't posted since 2010...

Preferable to death. But only just...
Pon is offline   Reply With Quote