Old 02-24-2009, 08:37 AM   #81
Bully
Beta Tester
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Spectating
Gametype: British Bulldogs
Affiliations: ®™ ^
Posts Rated Helpful 67 Times
Gig, i love this map as it is tbh. I often think maps are spoilt by having too many props that get in the way of play or way off textures that imo take away the overall feel and art direction that i believe FF should have. It would have been nice to get a washing line with a few clothes to hide behind but never mind, i think you have really done justice to possibly my favorite old school map.

After speaking to various people I mentioned to you about your thoughts on having the map AvD and the thinking would have been to help pubs as most have low numbers. There could have been 2 versions of it maybe, that was all i was getting at, if that's what your on about. I asked a few people if anyone could help you too and like i said also, a lot of people already have very long "to do" lists and little time to spare. This is maybe why you didn't get the support you were looking for and i really don't think anyone has a hidden agenda, everyone here want's this mod to succeed and that is the only agenda.

I'm pushing Rawh to get this up on one of the SNT servers for the EU. (edit. Rawh can read my mind, and he knows when i'm going to post so he posts before me to make me look daft! :O)
Bully is offline   Reply With Quote