View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 03:25 AM   #8015
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss
scuzzy really had no reason to bring that shit in here anyway...
He brought up the mistreatment of players as one of the reasons that FF is dying, and blaming the league clans and their attitude towards newbie players as a prime example. I think showing that he's acted in this way to players is as on topic as you can get. Again, it's not about his ban on our server for racism, it's his attitude towards the players.

Not specifically to Skanky:

On a side note, there were plenty of people here that bitched and whined about our policies when we were TFC. From the [o-t] perspective we agreed to disagree. Many others decided it would be fun, a rite of passage, what have you, to get banned from our servers after FF came out... but now somehow we're to blame that you can't play on our server? First it's "you have a lame server and no one wants to play there." Then it's "your server is lame because I can't play there and it has half the community." Maybe that half the community wants to avoid people like those that are banned. Maybe that's why we are a popular server. I'm not saying our server is better, but we have a market. We have a demographic that we target because it's who we like to play with. You don't like that, I get it. You don't like that you don't fit that model, fine. Don't take your intolerance out on us. You have the equal opportunity to target your own market:

If everyone of you always went to the same exact server you'd have the same exact community environment. TRY IT. You'll see that building a community isn't that hard. It takes work to keep your people happy and from fighting and causing trouble sometimes, but fork out the cash for a server, make some guidelines, and agree to play there and only there. Players will follow you. Step up for once.

Scuzzy