Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
lol it's in my siggy!

Also I lied...bad...I'm sorry!
I thought conc_example was ff_concmap_mc and it is definitely NOT.

Better (not lying) list:
  1. conc_example - best beginner concmap I have seen
  2. ff_nodconc - great if you want to learn triple concs and juggling
  3. concpillar_b3 - great map for beginners...you conc up to each of 4 / 5 platforms. Most jumps can be done with a triple conc with the last needing a 4th conc OR a perfect triple conc.
  4. ff_juggle_this(dk about sp there) - great map for learning to juggle...
  5. concmap5 - great beginner map with some moderately difficult jumps
  6. conc_oneeyed_b2 - a little more advanced then concmap5 due to the last jump
  7. ff_conc_foamy_r - great map but does have a few difficult jumps not as many jumps as adam so it's before it just on time
  8. concmap_adam - great map with some moderately difficult jumps. This map progresses the best of any map I have seen in terms of difficulty...starts out fairly simple and ends with a very early stages of advanced jumps
  9. concmap_adam2_r - nice map but jumps are fairly advanced
  10. concmap_adam2 - same as above harder first jump
  11. ff_charybda - difficulty is advanced...many jumps require you to sting multiple sets of concs together. Great map if you have the skills to play it
  12. ff_concmap_mc - very difficult map. Starts out simple with a few advanced jumps, however ends up with a plethora of advanced down and up juggle concs.
  13. ff_conc_zion - IMO the hardest map I have seen in FF yet...nice jumps and apparently he will chastise you if you mess with his lua, but very difficult jumps

Rocket Jumping Maps:
  • rj_shirobi - rocket jumping map (can be done with concs) has a category of it's own!
  • rj_rocketeer - I have not played this map yet, but I am told it is between the 2 by the mapper.
  • rj_midori - rocket jumping map, most difficultly of the 3
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:
Dr.Satan is offline   Reply With Quote