View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 06:08 PM   #49
StatisticZ
My title is... Custom.

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy
Why wouldn't you ban someone for wearing the tag of a group of people who intentionally want to ruin other people's game play? Should server administrators investigate every single instance of someone who wears the tag?
How in-depth do the bans on your servers go StatisticZ? Have you "grown up" to find out the real reason why someone is being a llama and try to decide if their motives are justified? Do you look into their childhood to see if it's "OK" for them because they were abused as a kid? Or do you just ban the fucker for being a dumbass and go back to playing the game?

Your theory of "He's just wearing the tag of an organization that intentionally wants to make people rage and ruin their gameplay, that doesn't neccessarily mean he's really part of the clan or he's going to cause trouble, he may just wants to look like he might cause trouble but be a really elite cool player." is a bit difficult to swallow.

Scuzzy
Usually, when I see it. If it's someone I know from the game, I'll laugh and ask them to remove it, if I don't know them, I'll ask them to remove it and spec them for a few minutes... I'd ban you for being a fucker/jackass tho and continue playing. =]

With all love. StatisticZ
StatisticZ is offline   Reply With Quote