Old 12-18-2007, 08:37 PM   #3
Dr.Satan
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
Yep that's the general idea, everybody knows there are unwritten rules, but why enforce them unless the community really wants it. And honestly why follow them until there is a need...

Hell in TFC there is a 1 Fatty rule. Is that nessiciary in FF? Who knows, fatty isn't the powerhouse he used to be so it might not be nessiciary

Spy on the other hand sucked in TFC but in FF he is a beast...should we cap the Spy at 1 or 2? Who knows until the issue comes up?

My point though is that although there are some genuine concerns, that shouldn't stop you from playing with the people you like in a structured gameplay. I see a lot of scrims out there that are instilling harder rules then the league would, but they still play and everyone has fun no matter if they win or loose, but those same people don't want to do a league b/c of one reason or another.

So my request is that you tell me what those reasons are and let me address them, let me form the league around the community around your concerns and mold it into the type of league you DO want to play in as opposed to a league that you don't. I have controll over everything and can mold this however the community wants it, so let me know what you want and I will commit that to the league. Don't let it stop you, let it impower you to change things once and for all!
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:
Dr.Satan is offline   Reply With Quote