Nuk3m
Banned

Class/Position: Scout / Offense
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: :e0: Founder
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via AIM to Nuk3m
In regards to... [formal terrorism discussion]

Attempting, one topic separate from, one previous. To a formal, and once again I will stress formal, forum discussion. Negotiation with terrorists? Plausible? Why or why not? Also credibility will be a determinant to your posts, so if you have any sources, please attempt to cite them in your post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zSilver_Fox
You really need to look up the definition of extremism. Bin Laden wants the fall of the entire west.

And, also, as we've seen in movies countless times before: We don't negotiate with terrorists.
I understand extremism and am almost sure, although not certain, Osama Bin Laden has an issue with the United States specifically (AFA Western World). As we have seen on September 11th, 2001, his attacks were targeted at us. Not to exclude other American nations, but for the sake of others, we are certain he has motive toward the United States, lets hope no one else.

As far as your second comment, is non-negotiation logical practice, or a root of ignorance? I can far understand our policy on non-negotiations, but do you believe in certain situations it can be more advisable and safer to the American public than our current policy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryLife
I have to agree with Fox here. It's not just how you fight, but what you fig ................. cause your act has proven that back sitters aren't worthy of riding in the bus.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban#Origin Is a good read, I am not attempting at ridicule of your comment, in order to further understand how to reply to your comment I began to research the Taliban and found so much information I did not know about them, as well as some information pertaining to Afghanistan's situation, although some of the information appears to be outdated, more or less it is good to read. There is so much information here for the curious part of you, you will be amazed at much of the material in the link.

Last edited by Nuk3m; 12-03-2007 at 03:16 PM.