View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 03:17 AM   #150
barronofhellion

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
small update

well, i have to explain why i dont have much to update, last weekend i went on a trip to san jose to watch my friend from work in his 2nd pro boxing match, he won again in the 1st round by knock out.. it was a great match and i had a blast, me and a few others spent the weekend up there because it was such a long trip, so i didnt get much done on it, and this weekend i was catching up on all the things i didn't get a chance to do last weekend... so i only got about 3 or 4 new textures done and a lot of work done with lighting, mainly because i have 2 pc's now one i can build textures on and other such tasks while the other is chomping away at rendering and compiling, wich this beast does soo well i tend to not want to use the other pc now anyways news on new update for ff is great cant wait for it to out. .. and well i would sign up for a beta tester but i really dont have much time esp after devoting to this map /// pic ///

the lighting is not finished here yet, but i just wanted to toss something out to show that you actually can see things now here
barronofhellion is offline   Reply With Quote