View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 11:58 PM   #1
Decs
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
New guitar needed here aswell!

Well, i figured i might aswell make my own thread.

I'm going to be looking into aquiring and saving up for a new guitar but i want to figure out what to go for. I kinda want a guitar that can handle a few things, mostly lead and solo playing and some rythm stuff. I guess the style would be more towards heavy, as all the jazzy stuff can be done on my les paul (while thats not perfect i'm not going to splash out on a hollow body).

I want something that has a nice rich sound and an interesting tone. I do quite a bit of sweeping and stuff like that but i dont want an ultra thin neck either.
7 string is an option . So far i've only kinda looked at the ibanez universe and some vigier guitars. I'm going to try and see if i can find a shop that has caparison apple horns(since im a bit of an IA fan ) to see what they are like even though it strays a bit from what i want but i still want to give them a go. I'm open for stuff like PRS or Tom Anderson if can find a used one thats not way too expensive. But any recomendations in a sorta upper mid/upper price range is welcomed.