View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 12:24 PM   #34
o_stino

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imbrifer
Stino, you'll have to be a bit more specific - I looked and couldn't find what you are talking about.

As for the sharp displacements, I'm smoothing some of them out and putting some player clip boxes where needed.

But I can't do much right now since my 'net is fried and apparently the latest Steam update made it so you can'd load hammer in Offline mode no more. :'(
if you walk over the bridge at the left side, and walk to the left when you come on the land, at the end of that brush, drop down to the side and look trough the wall in the direction of the left side of the enemy base, you see the 2 rock parts not being sewed together.

there are 2 trees over there, its right behind the tree that is the closest to the bridge.

found a spot where you can see it very good, stand in the water, look between the 2 tress to the antenna, you'll see the gap in the center of your screen.

appart from light slipping trough your desplacement edges, i don't see any bugs.

the light comping from below the displacement can be blocked of with block light textures on a brush behind it.

and the gameplay is a little confusing? are you supposed to open the antennas where the yellow/red light is flashing? sometimes you can't open it, and sometimes they stay open even when there is no signal in the air, but thats becouse of the momentary stuff, i have this problem also in my new map.

but i love the map
o_stino is offline   Reply With Quote