Thread: ff_midair2
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 08:20 PM   #39
o_sta_sirtiger

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=BINGO-BANGO=-
i dont ask for ppl to hold my hand, i ask ppl for constructive feedback, if you give negative feedback then that youre choice and youre responsibility to add suggestions along with youre negative feedback. When you first came in here, you seemed to b a cool guy and I was fine having a new friend on the forum, but then when I cam out with ff_lockdown you became an asshole out of nowhere. Ever since then you rip on any of my maps. Finally you gave some uggestions in ths thread, but the fact that you gave them in sarcasim didnt really help. Im sorry if I find it easier to do simple maps made for playability, not looks, I started doing it that way because that was the advice that I got from Kester (for those of u who are out of the loop, Kester is the Lead Level Designer of Black Mesa Source).
I understand - however, you were given constructive feedback by many of us, and you seemed to ignore it (proof: this map, battlefield, lockdown). So why are you even asking for it if you're not going to even listen? I am sorry if you took my feedback in a "sarcasm" way, but I hope that you actually listen and practice your mapping skills. Plain old simple were HL1 days, not HL2. You can do so many things without affecting gameplay, and still make it look beautiful.
o_sta_sirtiger is offline   Reply With Quote