View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 02:30 AM   #189
o_darken_hellspawn

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
The 5 Wisemen.....

I have never heard of them or you Mr. Vulture. Eitherway I do not see how a loser like yourself or five losers just like you put together could even equal one man that could get laid. It wouls take at least 33 1/3 of you pukes to even be good enough the clean the shit out the sewers my friend. You are nothing my dear ulture and to verablly attack someone who is greater then yourself is not a good idea at all. You need to be taught some manners.

While you are reading this as you devour a plate of brownies and 80oz of Mountain Dew I want you to think of this. I want you to look in the mirror and cry like your mother did when she brought you into this world. I want you to stop jerking off with your fudged stained sticky hands and realize what your are. The obesity that runs thru your veins like the white gravy chunks at at a diner needs to stop. You cannot believe to beat me when you are not up to the proper specifications of being a human being. A shell of a man is no man at all my dear friend. Before you ever try to verbally attack me you better realize that to destroy Darken HellSpawn is not possible and thus pointless to try. You need to scrape your life up like a pool of alcohol stomach bile and become something. Until then you will never be able to scratch the inner surface of these forums.

Silver Fox..............again you try and fail like always. I have words of wisdom for you as well but for someone of your inteligence who could not even fathom my meanings would be a waste of my time. It would be easier for me to mix my words with kool aid and have you drink it for you to understand. I do aplogize for your incompetence but it is not my fault you are as slow has you are puke.

Happy Holidays You Vile Vermins.
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote