Suggested Version Undefined
Implemented Version (none)
Votes for this feature 6
Votes against this feature 1
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

02-05-2009 01:39 PM
Time Lord, Doctor

i would still like to have it not auto reload automagically, only on empty clip or firing empty clip and if auto reload is off and you press fire when its empty you just get a no-ammo click noise.
02-05-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensiform
i would still like to have it not auto reload automagically.
i think it should autoreload automatically at all times because you can turn it on or off theres no point of having it wait till your out of ammo because you can interrupt a reload by shooting at any time :/ with any gun that reloads
02-05-2009 08:12 PM
G9-

Do like the rest of us, use a tfc auto reload script. That is all!
02-05-2009 08:31 PM
Time Lord, Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooL
i think it should autoreload automatically at all times because you can turn it on or off theres no point of having it wait till your out of ammo because you can interrupt a reload by shooting at any time :/ with any gun that reloads
imho ive always hated the FF style cl_autoreload 1 and it already auto reloads on empty clip with that off anyway. It shouldn't start my reload just because i let go of firing my pipes for a second to move to a different view axis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquilibriuM
Do like the rest of us, use a tfc auto reload script. That is all!
and that is why you have a higher risk of sticking keys preventing you from respawning sometimes.
02-06-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensiform
It shouldn't start my reload just because i let go of firing my pipes for a second to move to a different view axis.
reloading doesnt interrupt firing so why does it matter if you start to reload if you can still pop off another grenade while doing so it just cancels the reload. the only possible disadvantage i might be able to see is the model getting in your way but then you should get see throughs.. or just not use autoreload
02-06-2009 12:35 AM
Time Lord, Doctor

I just find it a nuisance coming from quake based tf.
02-06-2009 07:45 AM

fair enough :)
02-06-2009 02:19 PM
G9-

ENSIFORM:And that is why you have a higher risk of sticking keys preventing you from respawning sometimes.

Well in that case, what i use is what you call a cleanup.cfg :D
So i never have any prob. respawning, or anything else for that matter, now go play tf2 you :) leave me alone xD
02-09-2009 11:36 PM

Yeah... it's on the todo list.
10-16-2010 06:57 PM
Nade Whore

Is this still on the to-do list? Here's an example I made. It's difficult to track down because it's sporatic, but it happens frequently enough to where it becomes a frustration. Generally this problem is noticed mostly on rocket jumping maps where you are using rockets constantly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyeGpVZa7lU

Shitty video quality but at the bottom right, you will see how it simply stops working. The only way to get it to work again is when I hit the reload key. Also, I've noticed this happens regardless of how many rockets you have remaining unless you are completely out. So you can have 3, 2 or 1 rocket(s) remaining and this issue will occur.

Issue Tools
Subscribe to this issue