Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Server/Player Discussion (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Super apology (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=25246)

BOSTWIX 02-12-2016 02:37 AM

Super apology

Just wanted to say I am super sorry to Juicy and his hard working crew. I was sniping on phantom and accidentally set the hackometer a little too high and upset Father Guido. The proof is in the video below. Again, my most sincere apologies...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wp33f1mr7m...05-16.avi?dl=0

<3 Bostwix (banned) :oops:

JuiceDD 02-12-2016 04:49 AM

You Banned ?
May wanna check and see ....
QUit Hacking Fagg Lmao j/k

You guys gotta quit pissing the pubbers off ...

BOSTWIX 02-12-2016 09:19 PM

Who are we guys?

Ricey 02-12-2016 09:22 PM

fucking drunken scrub ben, also POST IN THE RIGHT FORUMS.

FDA_Approved 02-13-2016 04:26 AM

Idk what's going on here. First of all, what is up with your cross hair? Is that seriously how you play?

Also are you openly admitting to using the spy exploit, or did you turn it on specifically for your video to prove you're not using it? I don't understand either way.

But yeah I know how the haccusations go in the pub. Was not too long ago I was banned for "not missing a single shot". I admit it can look fishy, as I was playing on a steam account with no other games, and very few hours in FF. Still, there are lots of people from other games out there who could come into FF and pub stomp easily on their first game. The pubs personal anti cheat committee might want to step their game up, as they don't really have the best track record. From jumping the shark, to absurd identity confusion, usually at the end of some crackpot-sherlock line of thinking.

homie in reboks' 02-13-2016 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FDA_Approved (Post 509802)
Also are you openly admitting to using the spy exploit, or did you turn it on specifically for your video to prove you're not using it?

LOLLLLLLLL

Dr.Satan 02-14-2016 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FDA_Approved (Post 509802)
First of all, what is up with your cross hair? Is that seriously how you play?

Seriously tho :shock:

BOSTWIX 02-15-2016 09:17 PM

So basically I was sniping on phantom blah blah. Father Guido gets mad because I killed him when he was moving as spy... He accuses me of of walling... I can him retarded and get banned.

No thats not my crosshair and NO I'm not using anything.

NeonLight 02-15-2016 09:49 PM

He's a shit admin, always has been. Play elsewhere bostman

FDA_Approved 02-16-2016 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voss (Post 509818)
He's a shit admin, always has been. Play elsewhere bostman

True, guido is a fucking Trump loving, gun humping, conspiracy theorist who's too old to even comprehend base levels of skilled gameplay. As far as I can tell anyways.

Also that guy plays pyro, so fuck that guy.

JuiceDD 02-24-2016 12:54 PM

Cant we all just be friends Lmfao ...

My bad for kicking you FDA for raping my server, I apologise ..
When a Brand new SteamId appears that has 0 time And No known aliases on it, And you rape the server, Of course Im showing you the door :)Especially when I ask you who you are and you dont respond. Trolls we dont need ..
First thing that comes to mind, Old steamid vacced ...
Second thing, Hacking faggot thats hiding ...

Why all the New steamids guys ?

If you have a brand new steamid and you come in Please let me know its you.
So far thats about 6 of you ... Tired of tracking you faggs :) Just sayin ...

KubeDawg 02-24-2016 09:24 PM

So uhh guilty before proven innocent? Have things gotten this bad since I've been away? lolol these badmins need to find a hobby.

FDA_Approved 02-25-2016 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuiceDD (Post 509838)
Cant we all just be friends Lmfao ...

My bad for kicking you FDA for raping my server, I apologise ..
When a Brand new SteamId appears that has 0 time And No known aliases on it, And you rape the server, Of course Im showing you the door :)Especially when I ask you who you are and you dont respond. Trolls we dont need ..
First thing that comes to mind, Old steamid vacced ...
Second thing, Hacking faggot thats hiding ...

Why all the New steamids guys ?

If you have a brand new steamid and you come in Please let me know its you.
So far thats about 6 of you ... Tired of tracking you faggs :) Just sayin ...

Don't forget, there are plenty of people out there with 0 hours in FF, who could still come in and legitimately pubstomp FF pretty hard.

Besides that, I was never really asked who I was. I was just asked where the hacks came from, and then told I didn't miss shots followed by the ban.

I have that steam account that I play on for a few reasons. Some times I get on it and intentionally play bad, just to see how the pubs are doing, and what a new player experience is like. Even then, the moment I hit a good shot someone starts to bring up accusations.

Other times I just use it to avoid some of the toxic mopes who like to cry at me, even though I don't talk or do anything besides play in the pubs.

XPelargos 03-30-2016 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FDA_Approved (Post 509843)
Other times I just use it to avoid some of the toxic mopes who like to cry at me, even though I don't talk or do anything besides play in the pubs.

Wwaaaaahhhhh, FDA, WhenNewMapWillOut? WWWaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

FDA_Approved 03-31-2016 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XPelargos (Post 509914)
Wwaaaaahhhhh, FDA, WhenNewMapWillOut? WWWaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

One day maybe? I told you I am a lost soul. In many different ways.