Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Chat (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   TO: Members of the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=6973)

o_zydell 11-16-2006 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DancingFool
May I emphasize that this is getting pretty damn old and no one cares?

Fine; but I quoted myself because it is actually a reaction on your comment (can you imagine that I posted my reaction on your comment before you placed your comment? - ok it's not really a reaction then). Anyways; here we go again:

You: "pretty old.... nobody cares.... "
Me: Then what are you doing here?

You: ?

o_dancingfool 11-16-2006 08:52 PM

My answer: Ironically enough this thread is somewhat entertaining and I have nothing to do. I'm probably going to go run a few miles in about an hour or two.

And quit with the confusing reaction confaction wtf thing you just did.

Circuitous 11-16-2006 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zydell
'oi!!! :D

btw 3 pages of 'red team thread' and no disrupting / interferece from the yellow team; shows how absolutely rude and disrespectfull the other teams are.

Uh, dude, it's an open party and they're all welcome to attend. See, unlike some o' you yellow guys, we just don't give a fuck. Come on over.

o_bumgravy 11-17-2006 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rifle
YELLOW LLAMAS FTW!!!!!!!

Now, I am back again and the yellow team is the best team there is. I say this because how could you not like a yellow llama?

WOOOOOOOOO RIFLE IS BACK!!!

Finally come away from your WoW? On behalf of the Yellow team may i just say welcome back, we need more strong characters like yourself to continue our cause.

mervaka 11-17-2006 01:52 AM

by "strong" characters, you mean charismatic, right? *ahem*

o_darken_hellspawn 11-17-2006 02:18 AM

WELCOME BACK RIFLE!!!!!!!!! AND WELCOME MULLETMAN!!!!!!!!!!

I have never had the chance of speaking with you myself Rifle but I have heard many good things about you and I am glad that you are back.

Mulletman.....I knew from reading your posts that you are a born winner and perfect for the Yellow Brotherhood. Thank you for accepting to join us.

YELLOW BROTHERS..............It is time to rejoice for the coming back of Rifle and our new Yellow Brother Mulletman. Our team grows in strength daily in the precious Yellow light. It will be a difficult task for any other color faction to take us head on with the team we have now. I could not be prouder of this very moment and very soon my Yellow Brothers TF FF will be out and we will be the dominent power as told once and for all.

Praise all of the Yellow Brothers for you and only you are what gives us the strength to overcome all as a team. Beware though, the others feel threatend by our strength and grow restless due to the coming of Light. Show them the power and glory we have banded together...........each Yellow Brother a piece of the puzzle.

Praise Zydel!!!!!!!!!!

DH

o_frenchtoast 11-17-2006 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
very soon my Yellow Brothers TF FF will be out

That game isn't coming out for a long time.

o_loader 11-17-2006 10:46 AM

Again, wh isn't this locked?

o_darken_hellspawn 11-17-2006 12:53 PM

I am guessing.....

6 Months is when it will be ready to be downloadable and playable. That is of course what I think and has no actual real time line or data to back it up so take it with a grain of salt.

Loader. That is all you have to post. You are sounding more and more everyday as a broken record. You are a baby who is not getting his way to get the thread locked and you are wailing about it.

DH

o_frenchtoast 11-17-2006 12:56 PM

No, you stupid ditz. There is no such game as TF FF.

o_loader 11-17-2006 01:36 PM

Quote:

6 Months is when it will be ready to be downloadable and playable. That is of course what I think and has no actual real time line or data to back it up so take it with a grain of salt.

Loader. That is all you have to post. You are sounding more and more everyday as a broken record. You are a baby who is not getting his way to get the thread locked and you are wailing about it.

DH

I'm a baby? lol.

Grow up please.

o_dancingfool 11-17-2006 08:37 PM

Quote:

Thank you for telling me to take it with a grain of salt, I take you so seriously.

mervaka 11-17-2006 10:08 PM

i bet in RL he talks like that dude from dark messiah of might and magic with the stereotype power voice.

o_frenchtoast 11-17-2006 10:10 PM

I wish my voice were like that guy in UT2k3 who yells 'DOMINATING!' and stuff...

o_dancingfool 11-17-2006 10:52 PM

Just carry around a stereo with that on it. While checking tests during class if you get one right, you play it and the entire school hears "DOMINATING!"

o_darken_hellspawn 11-18-2006 04:02 PM

The grain of salt comment.......

was merely me hoping that we would see it in the next six months. I am not on the beta or the development team so I have no idea on the status. They are not looking for any programmers but computer graphics design stuff.

Now I could care less on how you feel about me or take what I have to say. This makes no difference to me because the truth hurts. Unfortunately some of you like Lith have problems that I have called out in my manifestos. It was true for him and all of the berating he brought upon me to have my thoughts become realized as the truth. I do think that much of you flame trollers have the same issues as himself and it is time for you to sit back and decide your paths. I am Darken HellSpawn the Forsaken King of the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas. I am here to represent my yellow brothers and I will not be going away and neither will my messages.

I thus will never give up the promoting of our cause....................

o_zsilver_fox 11-18-2006 04:08 PM

So...................dh............ you like............... long elipses..................... still.............

May you never write a novel. /writersjoke

o_loader 11-18-2006 06:35 PM

SKEET SKEET

o_darken_hellspawn 11-18-2006 09:12 PM

My dear Silver Fox and Loader....

Stil you underestimate the Yellow Brotherhood. It will all come forth soo enough I do promise you that. Grab on to you colors so that we may defeat in them. String them along the flags and stretch them to the universe for we shall light them with the Yellow light and they shall gleam thruout the Milky Way.

o_loader 11-18-2006 11:08 PM

If what you say is true, it still doesn't make you any less of a twat.