Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Public Service Announcement (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=23733)

XPelargos 01-11-2013 02:16 AM

Public Service Announcement

When you drop your bags at the start of a run, please don't drop them where other people will pick them up. It's rude.

Toss them while in air on the jpad, or snap left or right out of the main throughfare.

Thank you for your consideration to your fellow scouts and medics (and Drakonal). :mrgreen:

FDA_Approved 01-11-2013 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XPelargos (Post 497850)
When you drop your bags at the start of a run, please don't drop them where other people will pick them up. It's rude.

Toss them while in air on the jpad, or snap left or right out of the main throughfare.

Thank you for your consideration to your fellow scouts and medics (and Drakonal). :mrgreen:

Nope.

XPelargos 01-11-2013 02:18 AM

ban, IMO. Give me that hammer a second, would you?

FDA_Approved 01-11-2013 02:20 AM

Throwing bags is fun. Throw them here, throw them there, with a fox, in a box or on your cocks. And if you run into another, then that's more fun for you my brother.

KubeDawg 01-11-2013 02:36 AM

I do what I want, WHATEVA!

Unless I am on defense, I drop my packs immediately after I spawn. If I pick another up, I drop it immediately.

Defense however, I usually hold onto em in case a fellow engi needs it.

Raynian 01-11-2013 11:44 PM

If you are a medic, please bind dropping medpacks to m1, or jump, or flag toss, or anything that you will already be doing. I don't care if you end up throwing them all out at spawn and only get one every few seconds after that, as long as you have -some- medpacks out it's fine. If you end the game with 0 healing done you are shit.

Thanks.

Features- 01-12-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raynian (Post 497863)
If you are a medic, please bind dropping medpacks to m1, or jump, or flag toss, or anything that you will already be doing. I don't care if you end up throwing them all out at spawn and only get one every few seconds after that, as long as you have -some- medpacks out it's fine. If you end the game with 0 healing done you are shit.

Thanks.

Terrible scout needing medpacks or?

Raynian 01-12-2013 06:56 PM

Tired of my offensive engi not working because I've always got 50 armor and 10 health. I could hold that flagroom on lockdown if I had a team.

Features- 01-13-2013 12:02 AM

Needs more teleporters:mrgreen:

AfterShock 01-13-2013 12:14 AM

You know theres no need to drop bags any more, right? Death bags are normalised and it doesnt matter what ammo you were carrying when you die.

Raynian 01-13-2013 12:57 AM

You drop bags so emps do 0 damage to you.

And my comment on engi was about being invincible if my team actually healed me.

XPelargos 01-13-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raynian (Post 497878)
You drop bags so emps do 0 damage to you.

And my comment on engi was about being invincible if my team actually healed me.

Rayn please add to a pickup and I will work with you to make offensive engie work.

FDA_Approved 01-14-2013 08:36 AM

Ask bitches about my medpacks, bitches love my medpacks.