Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Maps (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   (Released) ff_flag4sky (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=12023)

Ihmhi 10-02-2007 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost
Sir_frags, the ff_ is in the mapnames so they're easy to find while searching the internet.

Plus if the map is remade for another game... well, it is just to be sure that you are downloading the right version. d:

Do TF2 maps have a prefix on them anyways?

Blueiii 10-02-2007 02:40 AM

Looks pretty sweet, you should change the color of the skybox a little though, to make it match the map more.

Ihmhi 10-02-2007 03:25 AM

The skybox is fine. Warm colors contrasting cool colors is nice. Green is a cool color, orange is a warm color. The contrast works beautifully here.

Tyrus 10-02-2007 03:29 AM

Could you post some "in-game" FF shots of this map? I'm just curious of the character size / map size ratio.

Circuitous 10-02-2007 03:34 AM

Looks f'awesome.

stino 10-02-2007 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir_frags
well, i think there's enough armor....u familiar with the healthkits though . . . that's what I was talking about. spread the love evenly to offset a teammate taking a bag and you having to wait or miss one respawning.

So your silenece is a "no" on the props eh? :-P A small stonehenge type deal would look good in the center I think.

well i was thinking of how to make some sg spots on this map, and props could do, only the props you suggest are, a little (lot) to big :p

and to tyrus, just go ingame and sv_cheats 1 + thirdperson, becouse i didn't manage to get any player on my server :(

sir_frags 10-03-2007 12:58 PM

I think he's going to make a solly arena version of this map for my deathmatch server. He said he would take out the 4 side circular platforms. So I think it is going to be really fun as a solly map if he does that. But the spawn points have to be different. I would let them spawn all over the map and not just set it up like you would a team deathmatch.

stino 10-03-2007 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir_frags
I think he's going to make a solly arena version of this map for my deathmatch server. He said he would take out the 4 side circular platforms. So I think it is going to be really fun as a solly map if he does that. But the spawn points have to be different. I would let them spawn all over the map and not just set it up like you would a team deathmatch.

sorry? think you misunderstood me, i'm not going to make a different bsp of this map, if something is going to be dm, you can do it with editing the lua.

Dr.Satan 12-16-2007 09:33 PM

hey stino how close is this map to be completed? I want to put it into The Community Map Pack, and I played this map and it seems done...

Desyphur 12-17-2007 04:51 AM

I think it's done =o

KubeDawg 12-17-2007 09:03 AM

OMG this map is beautiful!!! I LOVE the skybox.

Dr.Satan 12-17-2007 03:52 PM

Yeah it should be done...is the name still beta though.

All the dl's refer to flag4sky_b1 Stino can you change the name to flag4sky and reupload the files for me?

פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ 12-18-2007 02:45 PM

This is what Xen should look like in BlackMesa (Source)

Amazing!

thiz 12-18-2007 03:11 PM

Looks like the teletubbies world on acid :shock:

פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ 12-18-2007 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thiz
Looks like the teletubbies world on acid :shock:

^exatcly what Xen should look like

stino 12-21-2007 12:06 PM

damd, have been inactive for a while, exams... so yeah this one is finished. you can take out the b1 since i didn't find any bugs that were map related.

Dr.Satan 08-10-2009 04:14 PM

can anyone else not ever get anything off of sgware since stino updated the site?

Need a dl for this and all I can find is _b1 at ff.pickup. Did anyone manage to grab the final before stino's site got all jacked up?

zE 08-12-2009 07:15 AM

i have it plus all other ff maps, if u need some map, just ring ^^