PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

o_iceman9414
02-01-2005, 09:08 AM
Just wanted to say Hello to everyone and I can't wait to start contributing to this community. I plan on mapping for this awesome mod.

In the past I mapped for HLDM(HL1 Engine) and Counter-Strike. I decided to work on FF because it seems to be heading in a positive direction.

I have a few sketches that I will scan and post into this thread tomorrow :)

o__thursday_
02-01-2005, 01:18 PM
Don't post until you got screenies/sketches, waste of time for all :wink:

o_rebo
02-01-2005, 04:08 PM
As long as he posts in this thread then its cool _Thursday_. :)

Welcome to the forums iceman9414.

o_deadeh
02-01-2005, 04:25 PM
ello iceman, welcome to the boards (even tho im new myself :) )

any chance you could point me in the direction of ur old hldm/cs maps? :)

looking forward too seeing your work :D :!:

o_dev
02-01-2005, 05:11 PM
llo everyone too :P

mirvin_monkey
02-01-2005, 05:58 PM
subscribed to post

o_mikequist
02-01-2005, 09:37 PM
nothing better than a mapper for hl2 experience. people would be suprised at the major step up from hl1 mapping. but my question is if you have played tfc much, becuase the maps require a lot of thought about movement and weapons.

o_zorro
02-06-2005, 07:42 AM
i mapped once for tfc, was one of those take flag from one room to the other kind of maps. also did a little in RTCW.. now im trying hl2.. if i just stuck with it for awhile i might get good, right now its looking decent ill post screens of my ramp room pretty soon.

edit:
btw i have no idea what urged me to post that in this thread...

o_deadeh
02-06-2005, 09:18 AM
btw i have no idea what urged me to post that in this thread...

glad you did, looking forward too seeing your screens zorro :D

o__thursday_
02-06-2005, 10:19 AM
As long as he posts in this thread then its cool _Thursday_. :)

Welcome to the forums iceman9414.

Looking at how my name is reminds me, I was supposed to ask if the "_" on either side could be dropped, its only like that because I tried signing up as "Thursday" and I put incorrect e-mails in, not once but twice :roll: I had one bad day when that happened.

mirvin_monkey
02-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Looking at how my name is reminds me, I was supposed to ask if the "_" on either side could be dropped, its only like that because I tried signing up as "Thursday" and I put incorrect e-mails in, not once but twice :roll: I had one bad day when that happened.

Okay done.