PDA

View Full Version : Hunted

o_-criminal-
01-28-2005, 12:47 AM
Hey there, Im new to the forum, got your website link off of Planet Halflife. Anyways I was wondering if there is a hunted map coming out for your fortress forever mod.

o_koochy
01-28-2005, 04:32 AM
If you read on the main sites front page.. jesse and jon are at work on this brillilant map! No doubt it's gonna freaking chown.

o_sobe green
01-28-2005, 08:35 AM
If you read on the main sites front page.. jesse and jon are at work on this brillilant map! No doubt it's gonna freaking chown.

Long as the snipers aren't nuked too bad it will. This is where my hate of snipers changes. Sure is fun to throw them around with rockets whether its hunted or a normal map though :twisted:

o_ohcanep
01-28-2005, 12:59 PM

Long as the snipers aren't nuked too bad it will. This is where my hate of snipers changes. Sure is fun to throw them around with rockets whether its hunted or a normal map though :twisted:

On pubs the hunted got killed too often even if the snipers were spammed as much as possible. :P

trepid_jesse
01-28-2005, 03:39 PM
We'll try not to disappoint you with Hunted.

o_rikta
01-29-2005, 04:53 AM
sif not make a ff map koochy u rox :D.. at least submit them some of ur work :D and see what they say :D?

o_michael
01-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Hey there welcome to the forums

o_mr207
01-30-2005, 01:37 AM
I'd love to see a remake of the original Hunted President level for Quake World Team Fortress.

A remake of Border Patrol for QWTF would be pretty neat too. (For those who never played it, the body guards had to guard a truck with the immigrants trying to get to a certain point, with the assassins attempting to stop the immigrants from making it.)

o_kam
01-30-2005, 12:30 PM
sup ff_destroy
AM I RITE KOOCHY LOL!