PDA

View Full Version : FF| Robosonic

FDA_Approved
11-26-2013, 01:10 AM
Hey I've been playing this game for like, two years now.

Here's a duet between friends, a love ballad to Mushy's maps, a documentary about narwhals, and a blood sacrifice to the Bayesian people.

FF| Robosonic - YouTube

I promised homie I'd make this back when he was being ever so helpfull by flooding me with useless junk clips for the community avi. Then I took a year to actually make it because he's a jerk.

Reddit links(upvotes plz):
http://www.reddit.com/r/fragfilms/comments/1rgqmt/fortress_forever_robosonic/

http://www.reddit.com/r/IndieGaming/comments/1rgqso/fortress_forever_coming_to_steam_via_greenlight/

60fps:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2py92osvk38kzo/Robosonic.rar

NeonLight
11-26-2013, 01:44 AM
Bewm :v

Good avi, some mediocre plays (I'm looking at u homie) but good stuff. Enjoyable music with good sync and edits.

homie in reboks'
11-26-2013, 03:36 AM
I'm gonna buy an iPad; get the iPad to play this video on repeat; gorilla glue the iPad to my fridge; and, stare at it till I die.

NeonLight
11-26-2013, 03:48 AM
I'm gonna buy an iPad; get the iPad to play this video on repeat; gorilla glue the iPad to my fridge; and, stare at it till I die.

Just go to an apple store and put it on all the products out. eznp

KubeDawg
11-26-2013, 09:02 AM
Another quality video, nice job!

NeonLight
11-26-2013, 03:01 PM
I thought of it when I first watched it, but every time I rewatch it it keeps coming back in my head, I love seeing so many different maps in the clips. Makes it seem like we play more than just destroy/phant/schtop/prop :p

Brass
11-26-2013, 04:23 PM
Cool video. I like the font, variety of maps, music, humane viewmodel and the airshots of course! :D Lovely ending as well. I suggest using a few free look views next time for variety of perspective, but that's up to you. Showing this to people who don't know this game wouldn't bring me to shame at all! Nice :thumbsup:.

Also, I realize that you have probably made videos involving public gameplay, but don't forget some public chaos shots from time to time as well. :P

the_cake
11-26-2013, 11:56 PM
Good use of the launchpad demo song lol, was killing me trying to remember where I'd heard that then I found it on yt again.

and neons just jelly, his avis are full of mediocre plays.

FDA_Approved
11-27-2013, 07:53 AM
Bewm :v

Good avi, some mediocre plays (I'm looking at u homie) but good stuff. Enjoyable music with good sync and edits.

Yeah, it's obvious that homie heavily weighed this entire experience down with his all around terrible terrible plays. But lets be fair though, that shot on orbit was clearly the highlight of the avi.

XPelargos
11-28-2013, 03:04 AM
That tidalwave blue pipe though

FDA_Approved
11-28-2013, 03:18 AM
Though that bluewave tidal pipe.

XPelargos
11-28-2013, 07:28 AM
Vagina.

YOUR MOVE, BUDDY!

aleXtric
11-28-2013, 02:24 PM