PDA

View Full Version : Finalé (OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT) - Not Over

TheWetMule
01-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Quotetetetd pyrmaurd

well its been a long time since i dusted off the old Guilded Studios label, near enough 9 months infact but finally we got round to producing the second avi:

Finale - not over.avi (http://www.euroskillz.eu/downloadnew/download.php?fname=./avi/TFC/Finale_-_not_over.rar)

Finale - not over (Oct 2008 - Jan 2009)

Starring:
[ConC]Renegade
Emp-zG-
Son Goku^vi
VoiD@Ragga

Programs used:
Team Fortress Classic
VideoMach 2.7.2
Sony Vegas Video 6.0

Special thanks for help and support:
Crusher
Lt Llama
[KuH]Base_Jaxx
^crazy
Simbian-Mc-
Thargoid
MrWhite
SmAlLFlUfFyBuNnYs-Mc-
Tyrant

Custom maps / mappers:
conc_azure_beta - kNuCkLeS
conc_gencustom_j7 - gential warfare
conc_finale - Renegade
Concmap_zG6_beta - Tyrant & Myst
Concmap_zG7_beta - Renegade
j2 - Mule
uc2_dumbarse - Pulsedriver-u|c-

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-
End demos:
Renegade - conc_azure_beta jump2
VoiD - concmap_trojan jump4
Emp - concmap_mc2 <3
-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

Ren:
Thanks to everyone who took the time to download and watch this avi, I hope you enjoyed watching it as much as I
enjoyed making it. Massive thanks to Emp, Goku & VoiD for taking part and sending me such jaw dropping demos!
Also cheers MrWhite for mithering me to get it done, Llama for telling me my intro was nowhere near good enough
which made me improve it & Crusher, although you didn't manage to record any demos this time I'm glad you
still played some part in watching earlier previews :) wouldn't be Guilded Studios without you mate ;)

http://www.euroskillz.eu

THANKS FOR WATCHING
[ConC]Renegade-u|c-|Ap|-zG-

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

Other avi's from the Guilded Studios:

Lost Souls - Still Concing -=+=- [ConC]Renegade & Crusher^vi
http://www.euroskillz.eu/downloadnew/download.php?fname=./avi/TFC/Lost_Souls-Still_Concing.zip

this avi was originally dreamed up by Crusher, Emp & myself back in about May 2007 after Lost Souls was released but Crusher quit around that time so Emp and I began recording, shortly after we were joined by Son Goku and later followed by VoiD. Finale - not over was born!

anyway, enough said, download, enjoy, feedback welcome!

always, ren

p.s.
Emp isnt a name, its a symbol. A symbol that shows what the skills community, has done in past and the present. When i said i was going to quit. I realised how silly that sounded. Being part of a community this graceful and enjoyable is all that matters. So you know what i say?

FUCK IT, whos up for a late night round on Hard lads!

I'm sure someone still cares a little about concing, or something on these forums, anyway. HF

Everybody tell Emp he's a douche. What a silly thing to say :D

Hawk Eye
01-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Excellent concing. I don't think I could even pull those off- so much multitasking.

Player
01-09-2009, 12:11 AM
How big is the avi you turd? It just keeps on going and going and going and going...

I am at 340 MEGABYTES RIGHT NOW!!!

EDIT: IT IS DONE, I CAN SLEEP NOW!!!

EDIT2: So, I watched it before sleeping, so I will comment before sleeping too!

Good avi, some nice jumps in there, and Goku has improved a lot since joining ^vi :)

PartialSchism
01-09-2009, 01:15 AM
My god. I'm not half-way through and I just had to stop and comment. Fucking win, skillz and music.

Thank You for posting this, and giving me a raging boner. Won't have to visit Redtube tonight ^___^

squeek.
01-09-2009, 02:06 AM
Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I could watch these videos all day.

Renegade
01-09-2009, 12:01 PM
cheers for adding this post here muleh mate, i'd forget if it was left up to me lol!!

cheers for the replies aswell guys, glad our little corner of gaming can still bring a little entertainment to others, and who knows, i might have enough motivation for 1 last show this year ... we'll see

always, ren

tim_
01-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Oh I tear up when I watch how TFC used to be....and its Greatness

KubeDawg
01-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Great video!

EquilibriuM
01-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Great video!
I Approve This Msg!
Awsome job good music too, and all together just a great vid.