10-02-2008, 05:57 AM
OMG I WANT IT NOW!

GeoKill----->
10-02-2008, 06:35 AM
VC hopefully :)

Ihmhi
10-02-2008, 04:48 PM
For the woefully uninformed:

The Nintendo DSi is the newest version of the DS, announced during the Nintendo Conference on October 2, 2008 in Tokyo, Japan. The Nintendo DSi is a revised model of the Nintendo DS Lite. It is being touted by Nintendo as a "third pillar"; a complement to the regular Nintendo DS, not a replacement.[citation needed] Nintendo has announced that it will be thinner than the DS Lite.[80] The new handheld will contain two cameras, rated at 0.3 Megapixels[81], larger screens (3.25 inches as opposed to the previous 3 inches), and better speakers. A new SD card slot will be utilized for external storage of pictures and downloaded software. The front slot for GBA cartridges will be removed, thus removing the unit's backwards compatibility and its compatibility with Guitar Hero: On Tour and the rumble pack. The DSi will have its own internal flash memory and will ship with a built-in web browser. Photos can be synced to the Wii's Photo Channel. [82] It is possible to download games from an online store, called the DSi Shop, and store them on the DSi. The applications will either be free, 200, 500, or 800 Nintendo Points. The system will be released in Japan on November 1, 2008 for 18,900 yen (~$189) in matte black and white, and in 2009 in the rest of the world.

Oh Snap, Linkage:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSi#Nintendo_DSi

It looks great. I'll be interested in it when I find out about its homebrew capabilities and when it's R4DS'd.

GeoKill----->
10-02-2008, 10:29 PM
Pretty sure I'll pick one up

fireb0rn
10-06-2008, 06:53 PM
The front slot for GBA cartridges will be removed, thus removing the unit's backwards compatibility and its compatibility with Guitar Hero: On Tour and the rumble pack.

:|

lame

will be nice if the SD card slot is usable for running homebrew and whatnot though.

Damascus
10-11-2008, 11:21 PM
Wait, so I have to buy another DS?

F*ck no.

פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
10-12-2008, 02:12 AM
:|

lame

will be nice if the SD card slot is usable for running homebrew and whatnot though.

Roms FTW!