PDA

View Full Version : UGC clan fx.

EquilibriuM
12-29-2007, 10:01 PM
Well i left -sN- for reasons not needed to be mentioned and formed clan fx.
Fortress Extreme, plus it a be another clan in the league which helps the community. you can find us in IRC gamesurge #clanfx or just visit our forums if your interrested in the clan.
http://paradine.ms-ss.net/forum/index.php

Vicious
12-29-2007, 11:25 PM
good luck buddy!

GhostBuster
12-29-2007, 11:32 PM
good luck

Jester
12-30-2007, 02:46 AM
Soon enough we will have enough 3 player clans helping the community that we can start a 3v3v3?

KubeDawg
12-30-2007, 03:44 AM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=xtreme_bullshit

Sorry someone had to post it.

Gl with your new clan. XD

Nuk3m
12-30-2007, 07:36 AM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=xtreme_bullshit

Sorry someone had to post it.

Gl with your new clan. XD
kaakakakakaka us giid

EquilibriuM
12-30-2007, 07:43 AM
wait man we suposed to talk it over 1st with our clans man i cant say yes to what we talked about i hope this doesnt make problems. oh man i feel bad now i wanted to talk it over with my guys and they dont want to merge clans
plz nukem dont hate me bro im so sorry i feel very bad right now.

Nuk3m
12-30-2007, 07:46 AM
wait man we suposed to talk it over 1st with our clans man i cant say yes to what we talked about i hope this doesnt make problems. oh man i feel bad now i wanted to talk it over with my guys and they dont want to merge clans
plz nukem dont hate me bro im so sorry i feel very bad right now.
eh i was under the assumption u just were starting out too. alright everything was set back, let me know whats goin on.

Vicious
12-30-2007, 08:46 PM
Soon enough we will have enough 3 player clans helping the community that we can start a 3v3v3?

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. All 3 new clans have rosters up with enough players to play tomorrow (if they were to be unpracticed). I'm confident e0 has it, I know fx has enough, and I assure you sYn has the players.

Am I missing one?

Credge
12-30-2007, 10:11 PM
Am I missing one?

Yes. {YMm}

Your Mom.

SoBe Green
12-31-2007, 05:55 AM
Change the tag to DoP (Defenders of Pie) and I'll join. This isn't a joke. I'd play under that tag.

Hype
12-31-2007, 12:48 PM
Change the tag to DoP (Defenders of Pie) and I'll join. This isn't a joke. I'd play under that tag.
same here, that clanname is genius also because dop is dutch for dickhead.

Vicious
12-31-2007, 03:06 PM
lol maybe kube and i need to have a meeting

tml
12-31-2007, 03:55 PM
With the leave of skillet,immortal and soulja who is presumably the mastermind behind such clan titles as "Soldiers of the Night" and "Fortress EXTREME XXX VINDEISEL" the media has rumoured -sN- to be still alive and well, though looking for a new clan name!

Undesirable
01-05-2008, 05:25 AM
Your clan has accused me of cheating, Soulja. I know you've watched me a few times in speccy.

Do you think I am cheating? If so, my Steam ID is 0:0:3191281. I've saved you the trouble of finding it out yourself.

I know sniping is generally looked down upon by professional clanners, but I enjoy the power of being able to kill people with one shot, and have been playing sniper since TFC. I have seen MUCH better snipers than me where I can't even get 1 pixel of myself out of the door (and most other people can't either). The trick is to just know the maps inside out and keep your eyes and ears peeled - same with any class really. Reflexes and experience take care of the rest. I'm not even as good as I was in TFC, because I have developed Repetitive Strain Injury from my job as a typist since then.

My names in-game are:

I See Sniped People
Cast Ne'er A Clout 'Til Flag Is Out
Half-Wit²
It's Only A Laser Pointer

Hammock
01-05-2008, 01:18 PM
-sN- was actually getting pretty big anyways. Would have sucked for clan matches to literally have over 2 full rosters.

With the breakoff and the formation of FX, and the addition of these couple other clans. Man I can't wait for the league to start, we've got enough for some good round robins.

Let the games begin! :)

Cheers,
Hammock

tml
01-05-2008, 02:39 PM
its going to be good! may i suggest weekly predictions and plays of the week like the good ol' days?

pF
01-05-2008, 04:06 PM
Can't wait for some nice footage of clan matches either..

EquilibriuM
01-05-2008, 05:29 PM
Your clan has accused me of cheating, Soulja. I know you've watched me a few times in speccy.

Do you think I am cheating? If so, my Steam ID is 0:0:3191281. I've saved you the trouble of finding it out yourself.

I know sniping is generally looked down upon by professional clanners, but I enjoy the power of being able to kill people with one shot, and have been playing sniper since TFC. I have seen MUCH better snipers than me where I can't even get 1 pixel of myself out of the door (and most other people can't either). The trick is to just know the maps inside out and keep your eyes and ears peeled - same with any class really. Reflexes and experience take care of the rest. I'm not even as good as I was in TFC, because I have developed Repetitive Strain Injury from my job as a typist since then.

My names in-game are:

I See Sniped People
Cast Ne'er A Clout 'Til Flag Is Out
Half-Wit²
It's Only A Laser Pointer
i wasnt even aware of this i would need a bit more information on why or by whom you were banned kicked feel free to post on our forums instead of FF forums thx. http://paradine.ms-ss.net/forum/index.php

Undesirable
01-05-2008, 07:15 PM
I wasn't banned, I was just giving you my Steam ID in case you thought I should be.

EquilibriuM
01-05-2008, 08:08 PM
oh ok well you are a annoying sniper that for sure but ok thx for the id i guess O_o

EquilibriuM
01-09-2008, 04:05 AM
ok not sure what happen but they moved us to another box so ip change again same location chicago ip is 63.211.110.144:27015

myersjr
01-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Well i left -sN- for reasons not needed to be mentioned and formed clan fx.
Fortress Extreme, plus it a be another clan in the league which helps the community. you can find us in IRC gamesurge #clanfx or just visit our forums if your interrested in the clan.
http://paradine.ms-ss.net/forum/index.php

Hey soulja, its myersjr from ns..im trying to get some scrims hooked up. yOU guys wanna scrim with us?? It could be 3 vs 3, it could be a 5vs5. Im cool with siscos..he knows me.. We can do whatever..let me know...if ya decide to, register on Ns. for some reason i cant seem to register with your board dude..not sure why..

myersjr
01-10-2008, 07:37 PM
good luck buddy!

Hey vicious, wanna scrim with Ns again?? I know you used to be in NFO right?? Itll be cool, we had fun at the last scrim. Get in touch with me on Ns. I didnt notice if you had your site all hooked up yet. I think i visited there once. Ill check it out again.