PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Territory : Quake Wars

Everything
12-17-2007, 03:05 PM
Anybody play/have this game?
I'm thinking of getting it for xmas, but I may have to upgrade my pc because my pc specs don't reach minimum for this game.
I looked at some of the videos, and I got to say that it's pretty good.
Class based, bots, vehicles, buildables.
I can't post any videos or infomation right now, but I'll edit it later.

4est
12-17-2007, 03:09 PM
Yeah I've always like the dark Quake theme. I used to play it late at night with the NIN music playing.... It was just too cool.

Anyway, I hope we hear something about Quake Wars.

Everything
12-17-2007, 04:28 PM
I hope we here something about Quake Wars.

Sorry, I'm pretty, dumb, uh what do you mean by this? You hope this thread gets more replies?

4est
12-17-2007, 04:44 PM
I hope we hear whether or not it's a good game.

Desyphur
12-17-2007, 05:20 PM
It's...um...Battlefield 2.
Basically.
Just with a Quake Theme.
That is all.

It's alright though, nothing special. Some of the weapons can get irritating, some of the vehicles just ARE irritating.

cownaetion
12-18-2007, 02:38 AM
The demo has been out for download, give it a go. I was actually quite impressed with the game play. There is no 'one-man does all' type of play at all, totally team based. Only thing I didn't really like were the aircraft vehicles, at some point it just seems cheap but then again I'm playing the demo with bots (multiplayer is supported in the demo) and probably would of been better with real players who know what their doing. Then again, after seeing how public games are no where near PUG's, it may not matter.

Great game in my opinion.

paranoidkirb
12-19-2007, 03:14 AM
I got the game free with my video card and it's somewhat enjoyable. I got FF and TF2 soon afterwards so I haven't played it in a while.