PDA

View Full Version : ff_warehouse?

liN
11-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Now that I have practiced and finally got the hang of hammer (still much to learn of course!) I decided to give myself a project that will actually be finished. I might change the theme up so thats what the question mark is for. If I go with a warehouse I might make it push style/AVD. AVD sounds a bit more interesting to me so I think I am going to draw out some layouts. Maybe have the attacking team start outside and have them work their way into the building. Anyway, I made this in about an hour this morning:

Click for screen shots (http://picasaweb.google.com/mclafflin/Ff_warehouse)

I notice the 3 small lights hanging from the beam aren't close enough and I will be tweaking them. More progress will be on the way and of course all critiques are welcome!

פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
11-30-2007, 03:41 PM
Looks nice, I would stick with the theme, it looks gritty and dark-ish!

Do I smell vent climbing?

[AE] 82694
11-30-2007, 04:15 PM
Is it done yet?:twisted:

But once you get a beta ready if you want to put it up on a pub let me know.

EquilibriuM
11-30-2007, 05:22 PM
Looks nice, I would stick with the theme, it looks gritty and dark-ish!

Do I smell vent climbing?
How can you tell? All 4 screenshots where of the outside and inside the respawn not much to see :P

liN
11-30-2007, 06:43 PM
How can you tell? All 4 screenshots where of the outside and inside the respawn not much to see :P
Well you are right, like I said I just started but I appreciate everyones thoughts thus far. I am currently working on the exit of the spawn and I think you will like what you see!

EquilibriuM
12-01-2007, 12:09 AM
yea dont get me wrong |iN not trying to be negative i was just wondering how he could tell from that hehe, im sure teh actual map screenies will be good :P and we are in need of a few fun maps to play on.

4est
12-01-2007, 01:02 AM
There House.......

There Castle.......

http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/frank/images/igor.jpg

StatisticZ
12-05-2007, 02:04 PM
There House.......

There Castle.......

http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/frank/images/igor.jpg

Greatest fucking post EVER.

GambiT
12-06-2007, 02:30 PM
its a god start man, keep it up and keep us up to date on its progress!

liN
12-06-2007, 04:22 PM
its a god start man, keep it up and keep us up to date on its progress!
Well I have drawn out the plans, now its up to my slow skills to create the idea. This will take a while, I am quite slow but I don't miss any detail. Heres the idea:

Its an AVD map where the attacking team starts in the city and works their way to the gate of the warehouse and then up to the main entrance where the first cap will be. Then for the second cap, the attacking team works their way inside and they must breach the warehouse security area. Finally after security is breached they will work themselves farther into the warehouse to the main power generator, upon capping the generator will blow and the attacking team will win. Thats pretty much it and I have been working my ass off on the city. Screens will be up soon, so keep watching!

פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
12-07-2007, 11:50 PM

Well, I'm thinking, Warehouse -> big buidling with airco -> vents