PDA

View Full Version : FF Recruitment - Clans and Players

4est
11-25-2007, 04:31 PM
Since the Clans,Communities, Leagues thread got so large, I'm creating this thread for Clans and Players to find each other. Also, making this thread since nobody in power will create a League/Clan/Communties Forum. (hint, hint)

[AE] 82694
11-25-2007, 04:46 PM
The AssEater Clan Is Currently recruiting Our server is currently located in San Jose Ca. Will be setting up a Dallas Texas based server in the near future. Right now we are considering league play if we get enough members committed to it.

If your interested in joining our clan please visit our website or I'll make it easy and just post the trial member link. You must be 18 yrs of age because of the adult content (hint hint cough cough)and use me (82694) as a referral just pm me and let me know what your in game name is so I can keep track.

http://www.asseater.net
http://www.asseater.org/AE/trialmember.html

EDIT: sorry bout the edit forgot to post links.

Iggy
11-25-2007, 08:09 PM
<3 4est!!!

I'll start things for the "players" side of it....

Long name: Ignorant Bastard(Florist, if Bastard isn't allowed)
Shorter name: Iggy

Previous clans(TFC): -)|RBK|(- ReBorn Killers. 5v5, in STA.

Best Class(es): Soldier, Engineer, Medic.

Other notes: I'm a little "off the wall", thought wise. I like to analize maps and look for non-standard ways of getting in and out. I communicate well(with voice-chat and binds) with my team, and on pubs I will taunt the hell out of opponants(I don't do this in leagues, as it's usually against the rules). I will also play for the team, individual score is meaningless. Caps win matches. On O, I try to at least get a touch, or create gaps for other O players to get the flag(I run blocker for faster classes, if needed). On D, I stay with the flag until it is either out of the base(gone) or returns to it's starting point.

KubeDawg
11-26-2007, 03:56 PM
Name: KubeDawg or HelloMoto
Previous clans: [s0d], -=TnD=-
Prior match experience: Low Gravity league for TFC(I know:lol: )

About myself: Similar to Iggy, I am also a bit crazy, but I talk a lot, which means good communication while playing. I hate people who don't use their microphone when we're tryin to pwn the other team.

Skillz: I am a nade whore, and have been since the day I started playing TFC over 8 years ago. So, with that said, I love the engineer class the most, it's not about keeping my SG alive, it's more about how fast I can rebuild it if it does die. I've created my own defensive strategies simply to keep me as close as possible to grenade restocks. I can definitely play an offensive class, although I enjoy scout more than medic, because I love speed. I am a master concer in and out of CTF gameplay. Finally, for my mid-type class, I'm stuck between the pyro and/or demoman because I can use both classed very well, but in an open-ended map, I'd use a demo in most cases, whereas a smaller map I would use the pyro. My 2 worst classes are sniper and HW guy, although I hardly play the heavy so that might be a reason for that class.

What I'm looking for in a clan: Well, I need a flexible clan that can fit my work/life schedule obviously, and one that is laid back as far as chilling goes. I would like some organization as far as practices/scrims go, and a clan that is not going to fall apart or get abusive towards other members or regulars that play in whatever server.

My admin experience: I own and manage a CS 1.6 clan right now, that has been up and running since early 2005 called the {Milds} Clan. We have about 30 active members now, but it's a pub, so I see no action as far as scrims go. I know a lot of server-side information as far as FTP, some PHP, and I'm also pretty decent with HTML/Photoshop. I believe everyone in a clan should have full admin capabilities, as clan mates should be able to trust one another. I also believe in doing the right thing, but also, common sense plays a big part in admining a server.

So, sorry for the long read, but I am looking around for a clan that meets that criteria strictly for league play. Thanks for reading.

GhostBuster
11-26-2007, 04:21 PM
ddas

Scuzzy
11-26-2007, 04:56 PM
The Old Timers Clan

The Old Timers Clan is a community of TFC, FF, and TF2 players and has been around since 2003. As a community we aren't a regular "recruiting" type clan, we are invite only. However, we are always looking for good players and people that fit in that are interested in joining our crew.

I asked the clan recently to sum [o-t] up in a nutshell, and this description was one we all felt was the best:

I have never seen more generous people in my life. Even among groups of friends who live near and see each other daily and are a very tight bunch.

We have a crew of people that go out of their way for each other and many of us have no idea what the others even look like. Everything from sending spare parts to those who need them, offering assistance in a variety of things (plumbing, children, family, marriage, computer, advice) to sending a care package for whatever the occasion. If we don't hear from someone in a while, we go looking for them.

[o-t] is a group of wonderful people who share common interests in many things. We teach, learn, debate and discuss. We are fair and work hard to create an environment of equality. This is an environment we enjoy which is fun, fair, clean and rational. We welcome all to share our environment and rid the elements that threaten its integrity. We are a family!

If you play on our servers, contribute to our forums, and find you like the environment and fit in well chances are very good you will be noticed.

FAQ on Joining The Old Timers Clan (http://forums.oldtimersclan.com/faq.php?faq=ot_faq_start#faq_ot_faq_joining)

Forums: forums.oldtimersclan.com (http://forums.oldtimersclan.com)
Members: Clan Roster (http://forums.oldtimersclan.com/ot_clan_members.php)

4est
11-26-2007, 05:54 PM
Ok, we have few clans posting here.

This is a shameless plug for the UGC 5v5 league.

Clan Sign Up (http://www.ugcleague.com/join.cfm)

UGC Fortress Forever 5v5 League (http://www.ugcleague.com/home_ff5.cfm)

Hop on the forums and let us know what you'd like to have in the league. We WANT the community to shape the league.

Dr.Satan
11-27-2007, 05:22 AM
beat me to it! but yeah...sign up b/c UGC is the only one's taking action as of yet (though there is talk of TFL doing it but they are stalling)

CrazyCro
11-27-2007, 03:22 PM
http://nfo-clan.org/files/nfo222.png
Hello We are NFO-CLAN .. New Family Order

1.Team Fortress Classic:
2.Fortress Forever:

OUR SERVER IP'S:
1.TFC:66.55.154.47:27015
2.FF: 66.55.131.134:27015

IRC: #NFO-CLAN gamesurge
NFO WEBSITE:http://www.nfo-clan.com

NFO has Friendly, Competitive and Loyal members.
We are always looking for good New players to join us.

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/66.55.154.47:27015/b_560x95.png (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/66.55.154.47:27015/)
http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/66.55.131.134:27015/b_560x95.png (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/66.55.131.134:27015/)

4est
11-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Good to see the activity guys ...

I have {NFO} setup.

Ghostbuster, 82694, and Scuzzy just need to go HERE (http://www.ugcleague.com/join.cfm) and sign up their clans now. Although, I could understand if Ghost signed up for Euro leagues. UGC does have a few Euro clans that are interested so we may start a EURO ladder if we get enough interest.

Also, be sure to post your opinions an ideas in the UGC forums.

What days/times work best for everyone?

GhostBuster
11-27-2007, 05:05 PM
Crazy Cro, id recomend u to remove the .gif that u have in the nfo page, it weights 3,5mb and fuks up with all the page and with the cool header with fire and isnt that great.

And 4est, im from Argentina men xD thats in america, and its just me and immortal (brasil) that are from south america, the rest of the clan is from canada and usa so believe me we will join ;)

4est
11-27-2007, 05:10 PM
Crazy Cro, id recomend u to remove the .gif that u have in the nfo page, it weights 3,5mb and fuks up with all the page and with the cool header with fire and isnt that great.

And 4est, im from Argentina men xD thats in america, and its just me and immortal (brasil) that are from south america, the rest of the clan is from canada and usa so believe me we will join ;)

LOL... . I could have read your sig huh? I remembered you being Euro for some reason.... Anyway, its good to have you southerners around.

[AE] 82694
11-27-2007, 10:33 PM
It seems that a few of our clan members played in the Cal league (hl2 dm)and really didn't enjoy it. So I'm having a hard time getting 5 members to commit to it.

So at this point until our membership grows and get members interested we won't be leaguing but will accept friendly scrimmages set up ahead of time.I didn't want to sign up without the necessary players ahead of time. So if you read this post and would like a friendly match go to http://www.asseater.org/AE/clanmatch.html.

pF
11-27-2007, 11:54 PM
Tis a shame that there do not seem to be any Euro clans around at the moment..

4est
11-28-2007, 12:44 AM
It seems that a few of our clan members played in the Cal league (hl2 dm)and really didn't enjoy it. So I'm having a hard time getting 5 members to commit to it.

It looks like my clan, -459|, went to TF2. So unless they suddenly get an FF team, put me down as [AE]4est.

- will wrench for pr0n.

LadyDeath
11-29-2007, 12:42 AM
Wow, thanks for advertising us! Much appreciated!

Iggy
11-29-2007, 12:44 AM
The AssEater Clan Is Currently recruiting Our server is currently located in San Jose Ca. Will be setting up a Dallas Texas based server in the near future. Right now we are considering league play if we get enough members committed to it.

If your interested in joining our clan please visit our website or I'll make it easy and just post the trial member link. You must be 18 yrs of age because of the adult content (hint hint cough cough)and use me (82694) as a referral just pm me and let me know what your in game name is so I can keep track.

http://www.asseater.net
http://www.asseater.org/AE/trialmember.html

EDIT: sorry bout the edit forgot to post links.

BTW- PM sent.

4est
11-29-2007, 01:23 AM
bah.... time for housekeeping in this thread

[AE] 82694
11-29-2007, 02:42 AM
4est, Iggy be glad to have you guys. The main issue I see is that all regular [AE] members use numbers only, how ever we do have a solution for this. If the numbers is an issue pm me and I'll go over it in detail.

Iggy
11-29-2007, 08:53 PM
Can I just use 666?
;)

Edit: Seriously, though....Numbers aren't really an issue, except for trying to remember them.

[AE] 82694
11-29-2007, 10:33 PM
417 and I decided to hold/retire the numbers that have already been used, just in case they decide to come back. But I'm sorry 666 is already in use by an active member. Also number choices should be 4 digits or less.

They made an exception when I joined AE. My numbers stand for my original sobriety date (8-26-94). but further correspondence about these matters should be handle threw pm or email so we don't clutter the forums.

Dr.Satan
11-29-2007, 10:39 PM
Can I just use 666?
;)

Edit: Seriously, though....Numbers aren't really an issue, except for trying to remember them.

just create a names cfg...easy as pie and you never have to remeber it once you put it in!

[AE] 82694
11-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Forgot to post this.
http://www.asseater.org/AE/memberlist.html

Hawk Eye
11-29-2007, 11:16 PM
I've been meaning to ask. Wtf is up with the numbers, bro?

[AE] 82694
11-29-2007, 11:30 PM
Our clans original name originated from a concept began by a certain individual that used to go by the alias of Impact. He was part of a group of people who all they did was talk on citizen band radio's and agitate the heck out of people! And if you haven't guessed it by now, this group was called the ASSEATERS. The ASSEATER name, promotes hate, discontent, and best of all agitation. What better way to confuse your enemies? Wow, the possibilities? We all have computers, participate in online gaming, and have broadband connections to the Internet. Why don't we agitate the web! What better way to do it than playing games with people on the Internet.

The above taken from our home page.

http://www.asseater.org/AE/home.shtml

Iggy
11-30-2007, 12:04 AM
ROFL! Well, I can't use a "sobriety date".....I haven't been sober for 23 years. :shock:

Anyhow, we'll continue this in prvt. ;)
Although, I think I know of a number I could use, if we get to that.

Hammock
11-30-2007, 01:39 AM
Would they have to be english numbers?

ϻϻϻ would get you 666 in some language :)

Cheers,
Hammock

shadow
11-30-2007, 04:12 AM
I'll join a clan if anyone needs an extra player.
I go by cloves or lol.
Played sta 5v for a year with fH and some with with |A|.
Played one match of adl with MD.
Did some 9v stuff but I can't remember what clan.
ggs all and all.

Playing any class except sniper and pyro is fine with me.
On defense I can play solider... I like demo better, but I might just suck at it.
On offense, I can play Med and Scout allright, though I sometimes overemphasive concing.
I prefer offense to defense.

Send me a PM, etc...

No Interleaving
12-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Since the Clans,Communities, Leagues thread got so large, I'm creating this thread for Clans and Players to find each other. Also, making this thread since nobody in power will create a League/Clan/Communties Forum. (hint, hint)

Where are you from? Where is "OK"? In europe are only one server with players.

Woher kommst du den? Wo ist OK? In Europa gibt es nur einen Server mit Spielern am Abend maximal.

Dr.Satan
12-03-2007, 05:15 PM
Where are you from? Where is "OK"? In Europe are only one server with players.

Woher kommst du den? Wo ist OK? In Europa gibt es nur einen Server mit Spielern am Abend maximal.

OK is in the US (Oklahoma) and yeah I've heard the UK is lacking on players. We at UGC are willing to open up a euro league but only if there is a good enough player base.

¿OK, ist in den Vereinigten Staaten (Oklahoma), und ja habe ich gehört, dass das Vereinigte Königreich auf Spielern fehlt. Wir an UGC sind bereit, eine Euroliga zu öffnen, aber nur wenn es eine genug gute Spieler-Basis gibt.?

BlisTer
12-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Tis a shame that there do not seem to be any Euro clans around at the moment..

There are a few EU clans left that play sometimes.. Untitled, The Proper Kings, Xenomorphs, ...

There's even a Euro league.. www.ntfcl.org
You can find more clans there.. dunno if they're all active though :/

Zuizide
12-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Looking for a clan. Just play Defense, as Soldier. Hmm, I've played TFC for years . Played in every 5v5, 7v7 league you can name. Name was jewbagel. I'm up for some 5v5!

I never played in any Euro leagues though, I hate 130+ ping :P.

4est
12-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Looking for a clan. Just play Defense, as Soldier. Hmm, I've played TFC for years . Played in every 5v5, 7v7 league you can name. Name was jewbagel. I'm up for some 5v5!

I never played in any Euro leagues though, I hate 130+ ping :P.

I know this guy.... you'd be a fool to pass up this offer.

Dr.Satan
12-04-2007, 09:10 PM
lol this whole time and I forgot to add myself...

I need a clan, I was going to play with [zzz] (insomniacs) but they died just as me and 4est got UGC started up and I can't seem to contact any of them anymore. So here's my post:

In-Game and out I'm Dr.Satan

Have played for countless clans, but my most recent were [zzz], |3eer|, dM!, |SC|, ~nu, S&N, all in the last like 2yrs, before that I took a small break for about 2 years, before that I played for S&N, SB, SK, and a few more that I can't seem to remember now.

I play O (scout / med) generally b/c I like to.

I also played D Solly for a few of my clans and can hold my own.

and Engy but who can't play engy.

Demo I'm ok, but not the best and don't usually list it.

And can also play Fatty but I don't generally b/c usually we had a powerhouse fatty.

~although I may just start my own clan if it get's really bad and we need another b/c I want to see the league start up and it might be the only way so idk we'll see. My app is out there though.

=AS= Pt
12-04-2007, 11:57 PM
I would love to join a clan.

I'm not a pro player. Just fine one. Was solly in TFC, but in FF i think my scout habilities are the most useful now.

Dont have mutch time right now, but think it will be better soon.

I am a great team player, and love to train a lot, and do tactics and experiences.

I've played a fifth division clan as solly back in TFC, but now as scout i think i am a litle bit better.

But hell, its the first league of FF. If there isnt a clan to me i can join some other players and try to do a FFC - For Fun Clan..but always to kick pros asses ;)...

Anyone needing a decent scout? :twisted:

Vicious
12-11-2007, 06:09 PM
I think it would benefit the whole community if some of you guys formed your own clan. I know it's not easy and it has some cost to it, but if the UGC is willing to bend on the required website and server rules to start off with, I don't think it would be too bad. You get some members and a way to stay in contact with each other and you can take off from there. Even a geocities site, though not very classy, is still a start-up. We have a few clans with large rosters, but that isn't helping us. We need a bunch of clans with small rosters :lol: . I can almost guarantee that, if you're not an asshole, the leaders of {NFO} will agree to help out a small, newly formed clan to get on their feet for the good of the community. -sN- and [AE] are also good clans that would probably do their best to ensure the longevity of the game we all love. If we could get 3 more teams to join the UGC, we'll be flying. I understand that not all clans are formed to compete, but what's wrong with doing it to make sure this game stays alive?

That's why I want the non-competitive clans to sign up, for the good of this FF Country. You may not be the most talented group of guys, but we need everyone at this point to step up and do something. o-t just scrimmed us and the second match was a close one. With regular practices that map could've turned completely different. Why not just play a season or so in the UGC until it takes off?

NS is a sniper group, I know, but why not take the hit and play some other positions to boost the UGC? Show the FF community how useful a sniper can be in league play.

Have a large roster? Why not split it into two seperate teams? If the UGC will let it happen, it will make the league play work. We need to get this off the ground, it won't happen on its own. With league play comes awesome vids that will attract more players. We can get be to watch some matches and make good film, but we need the matches first.

So there you have it. Make your own, split your current, or step up. That's my proposal.

GhostBuster
12-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Agree, -sN- will help with tips and stuff if there is a new clan.

Vicious
12-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Agree, -sN- will help with tips and stuff if there is a new clan.

Is your clan large enough for an A and B team?

Dr.Satan
12-11-2007, 06:58 PM
yeah I totally agree with you vicious, I contemplated setting up my own clan as opposed to trying out for [AE], but the problem is that with all my league stuff, and beta, and matches, I wouldn't be able to run a clan.

There are a few clans I see on the server's list that aren't clanning maybe we can convince some of them to join...

One clan that comes to mind is Ns (or nS can't remember), nothing special, I played with them for a while and they said that they only want frienly scrims...maybe some of you guys could jump on their server and encourage them to join...same with any clan server you see...jump on and encourage them to join leagues.

And definitely, if you can start up your own clan we need more clans playing to get this going and I have tried mass emailing everyone I could find and only got a few replies and none so far have been positive.

Vicious
12-11-2007, 07:02 PM
lol, no starting of a clan for me, I'm {NFO}'s starting engy. I've offered the idea of having 2 teams within {NFO} though.

GhostBuster
12-11-2007, 08:16 PM

No, we are not even 12 active clan members but the 10/11 players that we are, we play very often.

Still.. i was talking with some guys today, encouragin them to make a clan.. i think it can be done there are lots of good players outtere..

Skanky Butterpuss
12-11-2007, 08:56 PM

no, but from the looks of

{NFO}CrazyCro
{NFO}Target
{NFO}CitizenJane
{NFO}P@T
{NFO}Zn-Eye-P
{NFO}Linus
{NFO}M1A1Tanker
{NFO}rimtriX
{NFO}Pidge
{NFO}The_Real_Dark
{NFO}D BEAST
{NFO}Already-Dead
{NFO}L@dyDe@th
{NFO}Filbs
{NFO}GreenSmoke
{NFO}Ridder
{NFO}Silience
{NFO}Roxx_Wallington
{NFO}Nightshade
{NFO}DONNY
{NFO}Sephiroth
{NFO}TIX
{NFO}Sedative
{NFO}LuCu$
{NFO}The~Junior
{NFO}Xan
{NFO}kingpin
{NFO}xrod
{NFO}hatchouse
{NFO}Mojo
{NFO}Last Thing u c
{NFO}TankJr
{NFO}SpecialEdd
{NFO}Psycos1s
{NFO}Mr.Po Po
{NFO}CrimsonEdge
{NFO}Shogun
{NFO}pistolpete
{NFO}Jester
{NFO}Vicious
{NFO}Sky_Kid
{NFO}Joker
{NFO}Phenix
{NFO}WOLFANG
{NFO}Useless
{NFO}Lays
{NFO}jesselfout
{NFO}Alaska
{NFO}Doodz
{NFO}Blind_Sniper
{NFO}Virux
{NFO}Lemon-Power

yours might be...

Dr.Satan
12-11-2007, 09:38 PM
^ he does have a point!

~plus doesn't NFO have like 2 / 3 servers?

Vicious
12-11-2007, 10:47 PM
^ he does have a point!

~plus doesn't NFO have like 2 / 3 servers?

We have 2 public servers and a brand new private server for FF, a TFC server, and a couple TF2 servers.

I have offered the idea of having a couple seperate units to my leaders, it's in their hands now.

Dr.Satan
12-11-2007, 10:48 PM
ah ok...good idea, I hope they do it!

Vicious
12-11-2007, 11:52 PM
I doubt they will

KubeDawg
12-14-2007, 07:32 PM
Any Oklahoman's wanting to start up a clan? Not to conflict with the other major clans out there, but I just want a clan I can be in where the rules I like are implemented. And maybe if we get enough peeps we could possibly scrim sn or AE some day! I had my own server but cannot afford it anymore(christmas) but I might be willing to go in on a server if it's not too expensive. My info is on the 1st page, and although I'm not surprised no clan has pmed me yet due to FF's current circumstances, I'm an excellent Engi(probably the best), so yes, I'm still looking for a decent clan with not too big rules on limits but big on fairness and fun. I also curse a lot, so yeah, no bible thumpin clans kthx?:p

Dr.Satan
12-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Yes get another clan started...I need one more clan before I can open up the league. Promote as much as you can Kube and I'm sure people will come. Also don't worry too much about a server / web-site etc. as UGC is willing to forgo the rules of having one until the league can get settled. There are a few guys willing to help out with that too (-sN- and NFO i think)

Also I suggest you think up a name and then post Here. (http://www.ugcleague.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18) You might get flammed a bit by the other TFC / TF2 clans out there, but I'll moderate the post when needed and I'm sure some guys will be interested.

GhostBuster
12-14-2007, 07:47 PM
Im making another clan (picking tl and players and i`ll give em tips and stuff), i guess it will get 7 decent players next week.

KubeDawg
12-14-2007, 07:48 PM
Well I did come up with -=SmC=- Suck my Conc, but whatever's clever. Maybe something with the word Oklahoma, in it. I just called my house to see if the answering machine was on and it's nopt, so still no power... I'm having withdrawls!!!!!!!! :mad: :lol:

Dr.Satan
12-14-2007, 08:59 PM
Well I did come up with -=SmC=- Suck my Conc, but whatever's clever. Maybe something with the word Oklahoma, in it. I just called my house to see if the answering machine was on and it's nopt, so still no power... I'm having withdrawls!!!!!!!! :mad: :lol:

lmao...that name rocks! Keep it!

Vicious
12-17-2007, 01:40 PM
lol keep it and get it goin!

KubeDawg
12-21-2007, 06:03 PM
Ok, I have started a new clan, called The Dragon Syndicate, tag [sYn]. I am accepting apps right now for anyone who's interested, although it's definitely invite only.

Why you should join my clan:

Because it's a no bullshit clan, a chill clan, and a common sensical clan all built in one.

I already have a few people interested, however, I'd like to expand this to add at least 5 more at the current time. My server is up right now, running a schweet rotation, the IP is in my siggeh. If you have loyalty to another clan, that's fine, but if you get that fuzzy feeling inside when you see this clan, then don't hesitate to ask to join! Forums will be up soon on our web site at syndicate.clanservers.com

I look forward to adding some cool people to the clan soon!

squeek.
12-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Ok, I have started a new clan, called The Dragon Syndicate, tag [sYn]. I am accepting apps right now for anyone who's interested, although it's definitely invite only.

Why you should join my clan:

Because it's a no bullshit clan, a chill clan, and a common sensical clan all built in one.

I already have a few people interested, however, I'd like to expand this to add at least 5 more at the current time. My server is up right now, running a schweet rotation, the IP is in my siggeh. If you have loyalty to another clan, that's fine, but if you get that fuzzy feeling inside when you see this clan, then don't hesitate to ask to join! Forums will be up soon on our web site at syndicate.clanservers.com

I look forward to adding some cool people to the clan soon!
You planning on joining UGC?

KubeDawg
12-21-2007, 08:13 PM
Yes. Roster will be updated sometime this weekend.

terror
12-27-2007, 11:37 PM
hey guys.
this is my first post here. I hope this section is the right one.

Iam new at FF but not new at fortress.

I played Team Fortress at quake and TFC since ... paw .. 1999 to 2004(5)

I think with little training my "skills" will be back soon ^^ but public isnt it really training.
so Im looking forward to an active clan ... league also too.

about me:

name: tony
nickname: terror
internet: 16mbit
languages: german, englisch
fav. class: soldier(def)/medic(off - yes I can conc I think ... u can never forget how to)

if anyone want some other informations about me -> ICQ 131807290

cheers

4est
12-27-2007, 11:51 PM
Tony, wie gehts? Welcome to the FF forums and community. It's good to have you around.

pF
12-28-2007, 12:30 AM
Hi terror, probier's doch mal bei Xeno (http://www.xeno-project.de/) oder Erdnuckels (http://www.erdnuckels.de.vu/), beides euro/dt. clans. Ansonsten gibt's hier (http://www.fortress-forever.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13181) noch einen Überblick über andere aktive clans..

If anybody needs a translation or feels left out, well i don't care :D

Vicious
12-28-2007, 01:27 AM
is called babelfish

terror
12-28-2007, 08:55 AM
*gg danke jungs.

Im glad to see that the TF(C) community never die.

läuft ja richtig gut hier :))) freue mich schon auf das allwöchentliche zocken *g

Ill check the clans soon, -pF-, thanks :mrgreen:

Vicious
12-29-2007, 11:40 PM
good to have you in the community

MutiuS
12-31-2007, 10:02 PM
Name: VoiD ima go back to my old name again
Previous clans: [FDG],]DK[, [Hulk],-z|0- (Co-leader), <@>, -:3Q:-, .3c, and .)FFL//) as you can see ive been around the block lol
http://tracker.thecatacombs.net/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:454994&ex_id=1&details=1&start=300&sort=date_a

Prior match experience: Played 5vs5 the most and 7vs7 leagues alittle. At the skill level of bronze to platinum

About myself:I don't have a "im better then you attitude" and i don't want to be in a clan with people that have that ideology. Im wanting to sign up to help out the FF community but one draw back is that i have a life and don't want to be counted on showing up all the time. I will give you a week notice if im going to be able to show or not. And Who doesn't want another Canadian on your team lol

Skillz:Im basically a Utility player, whatever you need to be filled on your roster. Also i have past leader experience so that might be benificial in helping organizing strats. I have also been a server admin for The Tropical Dots Stalkinggrounds Server (TFC) for quite awhile. UP untill dots went and played WoW.

Anyways PM me or email me. If your interested.

SiSCoS
12-31-2007, 11:56 PM
-z|0- is that team zero played in sta silver?

MutiuS
01-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Yeah same -z|0-, which clan did you play for or are you someone in disguise that i know? lol

Vicious
01-02-2008, 12:42 PM
siscos was the founder of [ESAD]

Dr.Satan
01-02-2008, 03:58 PM
no...SiSCoS was the founder of FAIL...lolololol <3 SiSCoS...but really nice to have you...hope you get recruited soon

A couple of clans you may want to contact are

:e0: (http://www.fortress-forever.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13558) <--- strictly just for fun and run by a good bunch of guys

DoP (http://www.fortress-forever.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13654) <--- also a great just for fun clan

Also both are newly formed and need a few more members to be able to be active / get signed up so I would look into them first if I were you!

EquilibriuM
01-02-2008, 04:25 PM
no...SiSCoS was the founder of FAIL...lolololol <3 SiSCoS...but really nice to have you...hope you get recruited soon

A couple of clans you may want to contact are

:e0: (http://www.fortress-forever.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13558) <--- strictly just for fun and run by a good bunch of guys

DoP (http://www.fortress-forever.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13654) <--- also a great just for fun clan

Also both are newly formed and need a few more members to be able to be active / get signed up so I would look into them first if I were you!
We got that redneck in fx. :D

Vicious
01-02-2008, 05:16 PM
[sYn] is also something you may wish to consider. I think we're good people, we're just a competitive clan (as in we are playing in league).

SiSCoS
01-04-2008, 06:24 AM
We got that redneck in fx. :D
Dats right, da coonass is on board!

Vicious
01-04-2008, 04:18 PM
I FIND THAT RACIST! lol

myersjr
01-24-2008, 03:43 PM
Siscos..U Da Man..just wanted to let you know..peace bro..

Adamido
01-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Im not in USRF anymore. So, anyone want to have a annoying pyro/spy in their clan? Im pretty good as pyro,and also somewhat good as spy. I dont want to play in any leagues, cause Im not good enough AND I dont always have time to play. Im 15teen, I speak English, but Im from Europe, so I propably will have too big ping in American servers, like 160 :/. Anyone interested?

mariozilla
01-24-2008, 07:44 PM
Adamido, Theres some Euro clans you can play with I'm sure. Not only will you ping better but you'll be able to play with them more because of the time difference between europe and US

pF
01-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Im not in USRF anymore. So, anyone want to have a annoying pyro/spy in their clan? Im pretty good as pyro,and also somewhat good as spy. I dont want to play in any leagues, cause Im not good enough AND I dont always have time to play. Im 15teen, I speak English, but Im from Europe, so I propably will have too big ping in American servers, like 160 :/. Anyone interested?

There are a couple of europeans on the forums, drain bamaged & me have "joined" DoP, so maybe if some more people commit we could have a european team. The basic premise of DoP is to have fun, hold scrims with other clans and possibly join a league, though i'm pretty sure that said league would have to have very lax rules on match schedules etc. - i personally certainly wouldn't have the time to play in a regular clan.

=FFX=M1SF1T
03-31-2008, 08:41 PM
Hey All

I'm the owner and operator of my starship..err..clan..FFX, aka Fortress Fanatics. Were a active clan on FF and will be signing up for leagues in teh near future. We like to have fun and have a good time, and were actively recruiting.

If any clans are interested in scrimmaging, hit me up on steam (Steam ID: Dedrok).

If anyone is interested in joining FFX, hit me up on steam (Steam ID: Dedrok).

;D

- Dedrok

wonderz
05-14-2008, 09:34 PM
I am a new player to FF,
I played some TFC in the past, soo i know the basics:
I would like to join a clan, and i would like 2 know where can i play (since pubs are empty)

Thx, Wonder

Dr.Satan
05-14-2008, 09:53 PM
I responded to your post in the general section.

WRT to clans that are wanting players...surf this forum and talk to some of the clans that have a recruitment thread.

sec
07-16-2008, 02:49 PM
Experience: 7 years experience. BHOP, HH, prime, time, boom. I have 2 days experience of FF. (may see me as T^ or secz)

Previous clans: [TsK] was my last clan. I have played in a wealth of clans in both US and Euro leagues.

Position: Play both offence and defence.

About me: I'm and outgoing person. I like to have fun and I don't judge anyone for anything whatsoever. I study english at university and play/write music. I'm dedicated and loyal to whatever clan I choose to be in and will not mess around. www.myspace.com/intoaction for more info.

Why play FF you may ask? Due to my TFC experience and my affinity for the game, I felt it was only but right to continue my legacy to FF. I feel a need to honour the community and do everything in my power to keep it alive. For example, today I taught a few guys the basics of concing and bhoping. I know how it feels for new players. They eventually will become discouraged when they encounter things which go well beyond their knowledge, so I feel a need to be there and help people get into FF.

In addition, I'm ithcing to get back into clan matches. I miss the excitement and adrenaline rushs sometimes. I hope to see you all playing sometime.

- sec -

thiz
07-16-2008, 05:23 PM
sec, jump in #ff.pickup on quakenet if you fancy a few games :)

im2cool4uroflolz
09-19-2008, 01:08 AM
Hey, the newly formed (Sorta, it' actually 7 years old) =SKS= clan is looking for members of it's FF branch, hopefully to be called The Technicolor Dreamcoats. Send a message to me (Steam ID: im2cool4uroflolz) or Eric (Steam ID: vulcan687) for details/invite.

Zatoichi
09-19-2008, 01:23 AM
damn the same sks that viroid ultima ghost silkz etc were part of? i used to be in that clan with the name NATRON.

im2cool4uroflolz
09-19-2008, 10:43 AM
Ummm, maybe. I'll have to ask Eric to ask Brian (the former HoC, apparently, though it was made by his entire family pretty much) some of the old clan members.

What was the Clan head's name?

Zatoichi
09-19-2008, 12:05 PM
probably 2 different clans..i think ultima ran things. our SKS stood for Straight Killlin Squad

im2cool4uroflolz
09-19-2008, 11:02 PM
anyone named Nicto in it?

aleXtric
07-16-2012, 04:42 PM
looking for a clan PM me

Gamingmaster000
09-19-2012, 09:52 AM
82694;301473']417 and I decided to hold/retire the numbers that have already been used, just in case they decide to come back. But I'm sorry 666 is already in use by an active member. Also number choices should be 4 digits or less.

They made an exception when I joined AE. My numbers stand for my original sobriety date (8-26-94). but further correspondence about these matters should be handle threw pm or email so we don't clutter the forums.

Can I use 六六六? It's Mandrian for 666.

Gamingmaster000
09-19-2012, 12:58 PM
Ok jokes aside, I have absolutely no intension to join AE

the_cake
09-19-2012, 03:29 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/stare_00ecc0_982757.gif