PDA

View Full Version : <|187|> Clan Style Server!

Geenie
09-28-2007, 04:55 PM
if u join please follow the rules!

- 85.234.148.5:27045
- <|187|> clanstyle server || INX-Gaming.co.uk
- 16 slot server

rules are the same as on other clan servers:
- No offense vs offense
- go off vs def when there are less then 10 people on the server (blue team is offence)
- [] Before names without a clan tag

Maplist for now:
ff_shutdown2
ff_aardvark
ff_well
ff_crossover
ff_2morforever

IRC: #clan187 on quakenet

DD`
09-28-2007, 08:49 PM

That's one of the most stupid rules ever, especially for a new mod. Why not just assume people not using a tag don't have a clan?

Industrial
09-28-2007, 08:54 PM
its by the people that like it for the people that like it, what's your problem. shoo.

BumGravy
09-28-2007, 09:10 PM
Hi Geenie, I uses to be <|187|> Highlander if you remember me. Is smiv, hilly, wid, nat, egg etc still about? See you in the server soon anywho!

Bakedbean
09-28-2007, 09:33 PM
- No offense vs offense

This is the stupidity that hurts FF. Its been out for 2 weeks .
If you need clan play make a locked server also and add password to the hostname.

Zydell
09-28-2007, 09:54 PM
Well if you don't agree with the rules why not simply skip this server? It's up to the server admins to set server rules and if you don't like it then nobody is gonna stop you from choosing other servers to play on. Geez, bunch of whiners.
GL with the server, hope it'll soon be as actively played on as the old tfc clan-styled servers (which had the same rules).

DD`
09-28-2007, 10:09 PM
Well if you don't agree with the rules why not simply skip this server? It's up to the server admins to set server rules and if you don't like it then nobody is gonna stop you from choosing other servers to play on. Geez, bunch of whiners.
GL with the server, hope it'll soon be as actively played on as the old tfc clan-styled servers (which had the same rules).

GJ on whining about the whiners. The rule was retarded in TFC and guess what, it still is. And yes I will skip this and any other server with similar rules. To it's credit tho it hasn't went mad with class restrictions.

Ihmhi
09-28-2007, 10:52 PM
This is the stupidity that hurts FF. Its been out for 2 weeks .
If you need clan play make a locked server also and add password to the hostname.

That rule makes sure people actually read the rules on the server. If they do not have the [] before their name, then they either a) did not read the rules or b) refuse to follow them.

Industrial
09-29-2007, 01:33 AM
and you can separate the clanned from the non clanned wich is now that FF is just out and there are alot of people about and alot of clans foming, actually a big deal!
Spotting a good player with a [] tag might mean you have got yourself a good addition to your team (if he wants, ofc).

Geenie
09-29-2007, 06:41 AM
ofcourse i still know you High m8 :D
you should make a source remake of HighFlag tbh :D
steff is still about and t1k1,moz,hellier and haz.

Geenie
09-29-2007, 06:45 AM
nm

NewKleer
09-29-2007, 10:31 AM
so tell me, whats the difference again between "name" and "[]name"?

what are you trying to achieve by making people not in a clan put empty brackets in front of their name? i never have and never will understand this one, especially in a new mod which we dont want to turn the few potential players away that might pick up the game

TheWetMule
09-29-2007, 10:38 AM
That rule makes sure people actually read the rules on the server. If they do not have the [] before their name, then they either a) did not read the rules or b) refuse to follow them.

Very good example tharr, I also like this rule because you can tell if a server has good admins, if they're enforcing rules like the above, then you can tell you won't get random people who like to cause havoc joining the server :)

NewKleer
09-29-2007, 10:55 AM
so decided to test this server out, first kicked because i had a high ping (you guys have nfi about netcode now do you?), which isnt even a rule mind you

second time kickbanned, after i said half the rules (especially the half that arent written anywhere and are made up along the way) are crap so dont bother enforcing them

was playing offence, no ovo or anything like that.

awesome job guys, ill go play tf2 now :)

Geenie
09-29-2007, 01:14 PM
nm

SmellyCat
09-29-2007, 01:42 PM
you were offense pyro

HOLY SHIT, no wai!?

NewKleer
09-29-2007, 01:43 PM
i had constant solid 300 ping with no spikes (otherwise how did i hit all my concs when i switched to med?), wasnt lagging past anything, nice try on that one though

where is offence pyro in your rules? i wasnt shooting enemy o, so i dont know what the problem was there? or is this another stupid TFC carryover...

you can make up whatever rules you want like you said, but at least stick them in your rules list rather than hiding the pathetic and illogical ones from the world.

password on the server would be good too. at least on other servers with clan style play people are notified either by ingame white text (ufg) or rcon say (fortress smackdown). if i was just a newbie happening across the server (given its one of the few with players) id be rcon kicked without knowing wtf happened (rules arent obvious to the average player), and go back to TF2. great welcome to FF thatd be.

if you dont care about FF future thats fine, but maybe dont advertise the server here if your only interests are playing by the same secret society mentality that has sustained tfc in its dying hours (where nobody actually cared about getting new players into the game).

and nobody has explained the difference between name and []name yet? isnt it obvious someone isnt in a clan if they dont have tags?

v3rtigo
09-29-2007, 02:35 PM
I do agree that by itself the []-tag a pretty stupid rule. But if you look closely, the people with [] tags are usually above average in skill (and often also intelligence) and can therefore easily be recognized in servers where the tag isn't required. It also somewhat shows their dedication and willingness to obey the server rules as Imhi said.

own3r
09-29-2007, 02:51 PM
Get rid of unnessisary things from rules seems to be a good rule of thumb. Being harrassed or kicked for not having a pointless addition to your name is the height of stupidity and serves no purpose other than feeding clanner's already over inflated ego.

Atari
09-29-2007, 03:04 PM
I gotta agree, does seem a lil bit 133t0 to me. I can't see it helping growth.

caesium
09-29-2007, 03:26 PM
I'm not going to comment either way on whether I consider enforcing clantags on public clanstyle servers to be a good idea or not, but there is logic behind it: if someone even realises that he has to wear a tag and then does so, then he is much more likely to also understand the other etiquette and concepts surrounding clanstyle play. It's basically a very simple filter that helps make the admin's job on public clanstyle servers much easier, and it proved very successful in TFC.

SmellyCat
09-29-2007, 04:03 PM
But at what cost?

Geenie
09-29-2007, 04:19 PM
nm

Atari
09-29-2007, 04:47 PM
Don't close it. I like this thread, it's my favourite :(

Bakedbean
09-30-2007, 01:03 AM
you had 300+ ping, so you were lagging your way past the defense, you were offense pyro, and you wernt using [] , but in the end i can kick or ban you if i plain don't like you, i paid for the server and when you join a server you accept the rules or go play somewhere else..

Way to go you llama. This is the crap that hurts FF.

FYI client ping does not lag the server. K. Just so you know before hand.

NewKleer
09-30-2007, 01:20 AM
if someone even realises that he has to wear a tag and then does so, then he is much more likely to also understand the other etiquette and concepts surrounding clanstyle play.

that sounds reasonable, thanks

Circuitous
10-02-2007, 03:06 AM
Cool, another server to avoid.

SME
10-02-2007, 03:25 AM
Way to go you llama. This is the crap that hurts FF.

FYI client ping does not lag the server. K. Just so you know before hand.
He's right, it is his server and he can kick/ban for any reason including ping. I use mani's ping limit (set to 200) becaues I don't want HPB's on my servers either. I don't know about FF, specifically, but some mods *do* have issues with high pingers and lag comp. It does wierd thigs to the hitboxes. Perhaps FF doesn't use lag comp/prediction/whatever but as an admin we still have the right to limit ping if we want.

v3rtigo
10-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Most people don't like servers like these because they don't run it. Once you're trying to run a public clan-style server and people come barging in and start doing whatever they please because they haven't read the rules, the other people are going to get annoyed and leave the server. In the end it will be like another pub if you don't do anything about it. And if you've told 100 people that day that they need to read the rules then you will probably lose some of your patience and kindness.

Rules are fine, enforcing them is fine, these type of servers are meant for a certain group anyway, much like FF itself so saying that this is bullshit is like saying that FF should've been like TF2 because it would be better for new players.

groovyf
10-02-2007, 09:37 AM
What's wrong with offy pyro? Sure, it was "frowned" upon in TFC, but I thought the whole idea behind FF and class alterations was to remove this sort of stigma. Wasn't the pyro buffed a bit to actually make it a better offy class?

I'd go on a big rant here, but cba.
It's FF, not TFC:2. New rules, new playstyles and new setups. Live with it, or we'll just be back at prem clans dictating FF gameplay.

Well done.

Don
10-02-2007, 01:46 PM
I think pyro is pretty good in defence. Haven't tried offy pyro but I fear the superior armour and firepower wont make up for the lack of concs and therefore lower number of runs per x minutes.

Stephen
10-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Cool, another server to avoid.

QFT.

SME
10-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Most people don't like servers like these because they don't run it. Once you're trying to run a public clan-style server and people come barging in and start doing whatever they please because they haven't read the rules, the other people are going to get annoyed and leave the server. In the end it will be like another pub if you don't do anything about it. And if you've told 100 people that day that they need to read the rules then you will probably lose some of your patience and kindness.

Rules are fine, enforcing them is fine, these type of servers are meant for a certain group anyway, much like FF itself so saying that this is bullshit is like saying that FF should've been like TF2 because it would be better for new players.
QFT (see how anyone can do that? :rolleyes: )

What's wrong with offy pyro?
Nothing unless there's a rule to stop it. There are more than one right way to play any class but there is only one right way to follow the rules. :D

Industrial
10-03-2007, 08:12 PM
as long as you play offy like an offy and not like a total fucken idiot (eg you go to their base and get their flag, not wander around midfield killing their offense) there is nothing wrong with playing scout medic pyro soldier spy or demo in offense.
Sniper is usually disabled and hw, well, if you can't figure that out...

DocWolfe
10-04-2007, 10:28 PM
Hi Geenie :)

Jixe
10-05-2007, 04:49 AM
nice, good to see old skool clans representing, FF has loads of potential, lets hope it turns out better than TFC was, has a way to go yet though imo, lets hope it gets there, all the better for a 187 servah! :p

rannibunny
10-07-2007, 02:50 PM
Anyone who's annoyed about the []-Tag thingy: I've played on their server without any tag quite a few times and noone ever complained.

I did put the []-Tag in front of my name by now, though. Hope I'll get asked out by a clan, soon ^^
I even put my most recent (~5 years ago? No idea...) clans behind my name (No-Clan, D-Walk, pG... and BA ^^) but that only made everyone who knew ask if D-walk (which used to have the tag behind their name, anyway) is back ^^

chilledsanity
10-09-2007, 01:10 PM
I really think this isn't a good idea unless you password it. Otherwise people are going to come in not knowing "clan rules" because they're not something that obviously helps gameplay.

I got kicked from one of these because I was playing a pyro, I was running out of the respawn and immediately got attacked by the enemy team, so I burned them all and killed one of them, next thing I know somebody's spamming the chat that I was defending when I was supposed to be on offense and then boom, I'm kicked in under 3 minutes.

I at least understand that these are arbitrary rules, though I think just about anyone would be annoyed that they get kicked for defending themselves. Sure, you may be paying for a server, but the FF community is gasping as it is. As I type this, there are only 5 servers up that have people playing in them. Unless you get off on kicking people all day, I think you should password this so you don't discourage newcomers to the mod.

Boogieman117
10-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Just have your members wear the tag, if you have impersonators wearing the tag that aren't legit, admin_slap/admin_freeze them around; they'll figure it out.

Personally, this mod is just starting to develop into a community; be flexible with your rules until the mod/your server becomes active 24/7.

SME
10-09-2007, 08:49 PM
I really think this isn't a good idea unless you password it. Otherwise people are going to come in not knowing "clan rules" because they're not something that obviously helps gameplay.

I got kicked from one of these because I was playing a pyro, I was running out of the respawn and immediately got attacked by the enemy team, so I burned them all and killed one of them, next thing I know somebody's spamming the chat that I was defending when I was supposed to be on offense and then boom, I'm kicked in under 3 minutes.
The rules are generally in the MOTD, I also use mani adverts to display the rules to all players and serve as fair warning. A lot of pubs use some clan style rules because it offers the game play the admins like and variety for players, locking the server doesn't make much sense for a pub. Nobody is forced to join a server they don't like. If you find yourself on a server you dislike, type quit and find one that you do like.

Did the rules say no defensive pyros or did you ignore the rules?

EDIT:
Also, you said you were kicked. Were you banned? Because, a kick is a warning. If you weren't banned you could have rejoined and learned the rules.

chilledsanity
10-09-2007, 09:43 PM
. Nobody is forced to join a server they don't like. If you find yourself on a server you dislike, type quit and find one that you do like. At the time I was playing, that would mean all 4 of them. Do you understand the problem in how that discourages players that are likely to wander into the server simply because it has people playing, as opposed to dozens and dozens of empty ones?

Did the rules say no defensive pyros or did you ignore the rules? I don't know, the rules weren't in the MOTD, it was a single sentence with the clan's name, saying clan rules were active, I don't believe a URL was listed, but I'm not 100%. So I guess it was assumed what the rules were. I didn't know the rules, I just had an idea of clan rules. I DID NOT know that defending myself when I'm actively being attacked was against the rules. Maybe this was a fluke or misunderstanding, but it left me with a really negative impression.

Also, you said you were kicked. Were you banned? Because, a kick is a warning. If you weren't banned you could have rejoined and learned the rules It said kicked, so I'm guessing I wasn't banned. Regardless, it makes me not want to touch any server like this again if I can't defend myself when I'm being attacked, regardless of the situation.

I really hope more people play FF, because I'd hate to see it die over crap like this. It seems much more popular in the UK, so for me I pretty much have to play mid-day or early afternoon if I want to see a good game. At night here, all too often I face these options:

1. Plan on a server with a map I hate
2. Plan on a server with what I consider ludicrous rules
3. Play on an empty server
4. Say hell with FF and do something else.

SME
10-09-2007, 10:02 PM
At the time I was playing, that would mean all 4 of them. Do you understand the problem in how that discourages players that are likely to wander into the server simply because it has people playing, as opposed to dozens and dozens of empty ones?

I don't know, the rules weren't in the MOTD, it was a single sentence with the clan's name, saying clan rules were active, I don't believe a URL was listed, but I'm not 100%. So I guess it was assumed what the rules were. I didn't know the rules, I just had an idea of clan rules. I DID NOT know that defending myself when I'm actively being attacked was against the rules. Maybe this was a fluke or misunderstanding, but it left me with a really negative impression.

It said kicked, so I'm guessing I wasn't banned. Regardless, it makes me not want to touch any server like this again if I can't defend myself when I'm being attacked, regardless of the situation.

The number of servers with players is irrelevant, Even if that was the only server, quitting is better than breaking the rules.

Well there is a bug with the MOTD and not all server use mani adverts to broadcast so there could be some miscommunication happening. Since you don't know, I have to assume there was a no defensive pyro rule. Now, I'd never have such a rule on my servers but admins have every right to run their servers however they want, so that's the end of that.

Like I said, kick is just a warning, it's not even the most severe warning. You could have rejoined, checked the MOTD or asked what the rules were. Players have every right to choose not to join a server or to quit one they don't like but no player, imo, has the right to ignore rules just because they don't like them.

magzy
10-09-2007, 10:22 PM
lol, I really dont see what all the whine is about. If you dont like the rules, dont join. Firstly, its the server admins choice as to what rules he wants to enforce. Secondly, like quite a few people have said, generally people who wear the [] clantag understand the other rules of the server and often makes admining easier. Thirdly, why moan so much? It really seems bizarre to me, like I have already said, it is up to the server admins what rules they want to enforce, personally, I would only ever join a server like this, as I do not enjoy playing FF half as much on random server without clanstyle rules, this is just my preferance. I dont go onto 2fort 24/7 servers and whine about them only playing 2fort, it is their choice if they want to do that, they obviously enjoy it more, so I just join other servers.

SME
10-09-2007, 10:34 PM
lol, I really dont see what all the whine is about. If you dont like the rules, dont join. Firstly, its the server admins choice as to what rules he wants to enforce. Secondly, like quite a few people have said, generally people who wear the [] clantag understand the other rules of the server and often makes admining easier. Thirdly, why moan so much? It really seems bizarre to me, like I have already said, it is up to the server admins what rules they want to enforce, personally, I would only ever join a server like this, as I do not enjoy playing FF half as much on random server without clanstyle rules, this is just my preferance. I dont go onto 2fort 24/7 servers and whine about them only playing 2fort, it is their choice if they want to do that, they obviously enjoy it more, so I just join other servers.

Again, logic and reason. It's really that simple.

chilledsanity
10-10-2007, 11:16 AM
The number of servers with players is irrelevant, Even if that was the only server, quitting is better than breaking the rules. I'm not going out of my way to break the rules. They were not made clear and I never knew defending myself (myself personally, not the team/flag) after being attacked was part of the rules. That's the point I'm making, I wandered in there BECAUSE there are so few servers, as newbies are likely to as well. What's the problem with making it passworded, even as somebody said, putting the password in the name, just to cause the person to stop and realize what they're doing as opposed to coming in.

Now, I'd never have such a rule on my servers but admins have every right to run their servers however they want, so that's the end of that. Of course they do, but with so few options, why drive off newcomers to the mod by having arbitrary rules and a hostile environment for rookies on an easy to join server? I'm not saying they shouldn't have the rules on their server, I'm saying they should have a method of keeping out casual players so the mod doesn't suffer as a whole. Granted, they have every "right" not to do that, but it's kind of a selfish attitude in light of FF's situation right now.

Players have every right to choose not to join a server or to quit one they don't like but no player, imo, has the right to ignore rules just because they don't like them. Fine, then why not keep players out who don't know the rules and are likely to break them without even meaning to?

Thirdly, why moan so much? It really seems bizarre to me, like I have already said, it is up to the server admins what rules they want to enforce, personally, I would only ever join a server like this, as I do not enjoy playing FF half as much on random server without clanstyle rules, this is just my preferance. The answer's simple, I don't want the mod to die and I think rules and kicks like this discourage newcomers.

For the Nth time, I'm not saying private servers should not have these rules. I'm saying for newcomers, it can cause a very negative experience and admins should consider passwording their servers for 2 reasons:

1. Far less people will break the rules if they have to make a more deliberate effort to join the server (and thus learn them)

2. Newcomers won't be turned off by the game

The mod doesn't even have a MANUAL yet, newcomers are BOUND to break the rules by accident because they won't fully understand the game itself yet, let alone clan rules. While it seems natural to TFC vets, FF definitely has a real learning curve to it.

I dont go onto 2fort 24/7 servers and whine about them only playing 2fort, it is their choice if they want to do that, they obviously enjoy it more, so I just join other servers. Great analogy. So say hypothetically every server turned into a pub 2fort one. You'd stop playing the mod right?

Again, logic and reason. It's really that simple. Except going by logic, your assumed truths are incorrect. I'm not arguing that this server should not exist nor should it have the rules, I'm saying it should be passworded if you want to prevent the community from dying.

SME
10-17-2007, 01:59 AM
I'm not going out of my way to break the rules. They were not made clear and I never knew defending myself (myself personally, not the team/flag) after being attacked was part of the rules. That's the point I'm making, I wandered in there BECAUSE there are so few servers, as newbies are likely to as well. What's the problem with making it passworded, even as somebody said, putting the password in the name, just to cause the person to stop and realize what they're doing as opposed to coming in.

Of course they do, but...

Fine, then why not keep players out who don't know the rules and are likely to break them without even meaning to?

The answer's simple, I don't want the mod to die and I think rules and kicks like this discourage newcomers.

For the Nth time, I'm not saying private servers should not have these rules. I'm saying for newcomers, it can cause a very negative experience and admins should consider passwording their servers for 2 reasons:

1. Far less people will break the rules if they have to make a more deliberate effort to join the server (and thus learn them)

2. Newcomers won't be turned off by the game

The mod doesn't even have a MANUAL yet, newcomers are BOUND to break the rules by accident because they won't fully understand the game itself yet, let alone clan rules. While it seems natural to TFC vets, FF definitely has a real learning curve to it.

Great analogy. So say hypothetically every server turned into a pub 2fort one. You'd stop playing the mod right?

Except going by logic, your assumed truths are incorrect. I'm not arguing that this server should not exist nor should it have the rules, I'm saying it should be passworded if you want to prevent the community from dying.

Regardless if you went out of your way or accidentally broke the rules, the number is irrelevant as is whether or not it's "newbie friendly"

Of course they do, period.

Because not everyone has a problem learning and following other admins' rules.

Many admins think rules make a for play style that players want. New or otherwise. Not all servers have to cater to new players nor are they killing the mod nor stupid for running the servers as they see fit.

Rules should be clear and easy to understand or somehow explained but rules don't, in any way, kill the mod, imo.

mervaka
10-17-2007, 02:23 AM
oh man... not another!

SME
10-17-2007, 02:52 AM
oh man... not another!
I thought this was over? Are you *trying* to tell me that *I* am *not* entitled to post my opinion in reply to other people's posts? :confused:

He replied to my post, I replied to his, It's called a conversation. :rolleyes:

NewKleer
10-17-2007, 05:07 AM
wow you dont sound up yourself at all there...

you can post your opinion, but if its based on misguided assumptions like yours is, dont expect not to be told about it

im gonna make a server where you can only play scout, everyone is offence, no OvO. you said you think that rules cant kill the mod, but im sure if all servers ran rules like that, i think its save to say 95% of players would play for 5 minutes then uninstall.

some rules will affect newbies perception and willingness to play the mod, some wont make a difference. stupendously naive of you to think no rules can have an impact on killing the mod. the mod will only become popular and ultimately be successful in the long run if new players pick it up, and if these clan rules are turning people away, then the blood is on the hands of admins who enforce shitty rules.

SME
10-17-2007, 06:36 AM
wow you dont sound up yourself at all there...

you can post your opinion, but if its based on misguided assumptions like yours is, dont expect not to be told about it

im gonna make a server where you can only play scout, everyone is offence, no OvO. you said you think that rules cant kill the mod, but im sure if all servers ran rules like that, i think its save to say 95% of players would play for 5 minutes then uninstall.

If you run a server you can make any rules you want and I'd stick up for that right even if I wouldn't have teh same rules myself.

Not all servers have to cater to new players, nor should they. ;)

NewKleer
10-17-2007, 07:55 AM
nobody said otherwise - you can make whatever rules you want and no one can stop you. that of course doesnt mean it will be whats best for the mod in the long run.

but if someone is that determined to bring over legacy rules from tfc (some of which are pretty questionable there) and enforce them to the detriment of new players, theyve already shown a lack of regard for the mods long term future, so i wouldnt expect them to really give a shit what effect their server has on the average player.

Nigel Mainsail
10-17-2007, 12:40 PM
Server rules are pretty lax on this server, common sense kicks are all I've seen. Most of the people getting kicked are relatively clued up players that seem to purposely join, not really to break the rules but to just wind players up.
These 'newbies' that everyone talks about in these server and 'ff is dying' threads, are people that join a server with rules, ignore them all, ignore the people asking for them not to do whatever, get kicked and never load up the game again - do they really exist? Are they the sort of players that are going to stick the game out, learn it and start playing in leagues and stuff (which is what we're talking about yeah?). They'd be better off never playing the game again after trying one server than trying to stick it out with such a hostile community.
blablablabal

mervaka
10-17-2007, 09:49 PM
I thought this was over? Are you *trying* to tell me that *I* am *not* entitled to post my opinion in reply to other people's posts? :confused:

He replied to my post, I replied to his, It's called a conversation. :rolleyes:
no, but you insist on recycling the same old arguments up at every opportunity you see, and so a never ending bitching war results. show some restraint. you've made your point in another thread. i'm trying to contain all this into one thread. next time this happens i'm just going to move your posts into the thread i made you.

EDIT: i suppose its a conversation i missed from a while back (its a month old conversation) but my point remains. lets keep these debates in one thread please?

SME
10-18-2007, 06:36 AM
nobody said otherwise - you can make whatever rules you want and no one can stop you. that of course doesnt mean it will be whats best for the mod in the long run.

but if someone is that determined to bring over legacy rules from tfc (some of which are pretty questionable there) and enforce them to the detriment of new players, theyve already shown a lack of regard for the mods long term future, so i wouldnt expect them to really give a shit what effect their server has on the average player.
For the 3rd time, not every server needs to or even should cater to new players. If it was your server, you'd have a say so but only as far as your server goes. This isn't a retarded socialist situation, servers are owned and operated by individuals who have the only right to make policy for that server. Not players, not even the devs nor the members of a internet forum IN NO WAY get to decide what's best, on other people's servers despite delusions of grandeur.

Hope that helps...

BumGravy
10-18-2007, 10:15 AM
The above post should be moves to the "You laugh, you lose" thread. (I lost).

SmellyCat
10-18-2007, 03:27 PM
Me too. :D

3allz
10-20-2007, 02:46 AM
putting [] before your name is the first milestone to showing that you follow the server rules.

Geenie
10-20-2007, 03:56 PM
wow, this is still alive? well server is now running TF2 so you can close it if u want/can

Meathook
10-20-2007, 06:52 PM
went from an anal league rules FF server... to a TF2 server?

suck my dick.