PDA

View Full Version : Need A Reliable Admin

Cr0n509th
09-25-2007, 07:24 PM
Well I just bought a 22 man server from Gameservers and I'm a nub when it comes to setting this crap up, my internet connection is having trouble at the moment and quite frankly my occupation doesnt give me the time to fiddle day in and day out with this sort of thing so what I need is some sort of accomplice to help me out with setting it all up. If you're interested please contact me. Of course, admin comes with your help, but if you turn out to be a dolt, hey what can I say. The server is located in Texas.

Doompiggy
09-26-2007, 12:20 AM
Well I just bought a 22 man server from Gameservers and I'm a nub when it comes to setting this crap up, my internet connection is having trouble at the moment and quite frankly my occupation doesnt give me the time to fiddle day in and day out with this sort of thing so what I need is some sort of accomplice to help me out with setting it all up. If you're interested please contact me. Of course, admin comes with your help, but if you turn out to be a dolt, hey what can I say. The server is located in Texas.

I live in Texas and I run my own server, but I must ask, what kind of stuff do you want setup and what do you require in admins?

Boogieman117
09-28-2007, 03:00 PM
What kind of help is needed?

Setting up the server for FF?
Setting up metamod?
Setting up an admin plugin (beetles, BAT, etc?)