PDA

View Full Version : Need a script for the HWGuy :/

Zess-
09-16-2007, 09:41 PM
Well, I'm not a real multi-tasking guy... I really find it kindof hard to tap the mouse while strafing, aiming, and possibly jumping while avoiding other snipers... Could someone make a script that heats up the assault cannon and then taps the mouse? It would be really helpful, thanks.

IvaQuaL
09-16-2007, 09:47 PM
As I posted in another thread,

Why do you think there is a purposeful limitation to the AC ? Just so people would script around it ?

PorkChopVII
09-16-2007, 09:51 PM
For one wrong thread
Two refer to IvaQuals post. Be greatful enough that dont have to warmup the AC like you had to in TFC, so in return added it where the class can be more active then just "hold and point"

StatisticZ
09-16-2007, 09:56 PM
For one wrong thread
Two refer to IvaQuals post. Be greatful enough that dont have to warmup the AC like you had to in TFC, so in return added it where the class can be more active then just "hold and point"
QFT

Ihmhi
09-16-2007, 09:57 PM
Well, I'm not a real multi-tasking guy... I really find it kindof hard to tap the mouse while strafing, aiming, and possibly jumping while avoiding other snipers... Could someone make a script that heats up the assault cannon and then taps the mouse? It would be really helpful, thanks.

It was deliberately made so it can not be scripted... someone would have to code a third party program to do that, and you can bet that would be considered cheating.

PorkChopVII
09-16-2007, 09:58 PM
']QFT
whats QTF?

bah did i say wrong forum thought i was reading in this in the general forum :D

allisvoid
09-16-2007, 10:16 PM
lol - why dont you put some thought and learn how to do it like the rest of us.

4est
09-16-2007, 10:17 PM
whats QTF?

bah did i say wrong forum thought i was reading in this in the general forum :D

QFT = Quoted for truth

You did read it in the General Form... some sly moderator moved it right away.... He must be sexy.

nodnarb
09-17-2007, 12:38 AM
QFT = Quoted for truth

You did read it in the General Form... some sly moderator moved it right away.... He must be sexy.
I haven't met him before, but he has to be!

Johnny Mullet
09-17-2007, 12:55 AM
QTF = Quake Team Fortress ;)

Lost
09-17-2007, 10:37 PM
QTF = Quake Team Fortress ;)

lols, beat me to it.

Riff Zifnab
09-20-2007, 02:51 PM
I don't find it to be that onerous, start off just tapping your mouse button so it stays at the bottom. Once you get used to doing this then spin it for a sec or two untill it heats up some. You should be used to keeping it at an even heat now. It just takes a bit of training to get used to it. Once you get used to it... daym! You be making all the pew pew. (:

hunterw
09-21-2007, 11:12 AM
im sure someone will make a script that spins it up to max speed and holds it exactly there

they should really just take out overheating because scripts will be made to avoid them from ever happening. you lose all 300 of your bullets in a matter of seconds at full speed anyway.

DoC
09-21-2007, 11:36 AM
If a script comes out for this it would be sad. The overheating is fine. The class needs as much depth as it can get. The more you play the more you'll find yourself spinning close to overheat and just eating people up. I wish there was more complexity to the conc aim.

Lost
09-21-2007, 12:05 PM
If a script comes out that negates overheating, then I would bet your little panties that something would be done to change it. But yah, the nature of it was such that you can't script it and I would go so far as to say it won't be possible without a 3rd party program to operate a key for you.

mervaka
09-22-2007, 11:54 AM
this thread has a serious case of the L2P's..

PorkChopVII
09-22-2007, 01:30 PM
this thread has a serious case of the L2P's..
L2P? like "Lazy 2 Play"

or you can add a 2 in front of it and make it 2L2P for "2 Lazy 2 Pee" which was the name of my grandpa's ranch before he retired and my uncle took it over and changed the name and sold it :(

Ihmhi
09-22-2007, 03:09 PM
If a script comes out that negates overheating, then I would bet your little panties that something would be done to change it. But yah, the nature of it was such that you can't script it and I would go so far as to say it won't be possible without a 3rd party program to operate a key for you.

There is a lot of stuff that is being done in FF servers right now that the devs did not intend - you can bet your britches this would be one of them, and if anyone came up with a way around it it would be broken rather quickly.

Paft
09-22-2007, 03:13 PM
L2P? like "Lazy 2 Play"
[..] Learn to play.

this thread has a serious case of the L2P's..Found that funny, laughed at it. And I agree. : P

PorkChopVII
09-23-2007, 02:28 AM
Learn to play.

I need to keep up with the times man now that i have a reason to get online more :D

Paft
09-23-2007, 03:50 PM
First time I've come across it, just guessed correctly. Half these silly Internet acronyms and phases are like double dutch to anyone not already been told. : >

Dr.Satan
09-25-2007, 05:02 PM
I have to agree with a lot of members on this post that someone will find a way around it, however I also have to say that any script that does keep you from overheating sounds like a hack to me, it would be just like forcecenterview for TFC to avoid conc effects. I am a strong advocate FOR scripts, but something like that is going beyond convience and creating an advantage over other players.

My suggestion would be to just get used to the overheating and time your mouse clicks accordingly!

Ihmhi
09-25-2007, 06:11 PM
Okay guys, I have a solution, but it requires a third party peripheral:

http://www.birdwatchersdigest.com/blog/uploaded_images/the_bird_red-742324.jpg

C-Aim
09-25-2007, 07:05 PM
Simpsons did it.

Riff Zifnab
09-25-2007, 08:09 PM
But did they do it... with a chain-gun? It's good enough for the US Patent office, it's good enough for me. Just need a mouse mounted version, should photoshop that actually.

"If this bird is smart enough to effectivly fire a chain-gun, so are you"