PDA

View Full Version : fov

Count
09-15-2007, 08:33 PM
I may just be dumb but fov blah and default_fov blah dont seem to be working. I want to change my fov to 120, so could somebody help me out? Sorry if this is obvious.

PorkChopVII
09-15-2007, 08:35 PM
might be obvious but we want to keep t hings positive.

default_fov # is the correct way to do it :D

so to put the fov to 120, type in console
default_fov 120

Count
09-15-2007, 08:51 PM
thanks, i finally got it into console and my autoexec. i'm just an idiot i suppose.

PorkChopVII
09-15-2007, 09:07 PM
youre not an idiot. I hate when customers that are new to computers say that to themselves when im assisting them, i tell them not to refer to themselves and stupid or dumb, just that they are "professionals in training". Same thing goes towards people that are new to a game or features of a game.

4est
09-15-2007, 10:33 PM
youre not an idiot. I hate when customers that are new to computers say that to themselves when im assisting them, i tell them not to refer to themselves and stupid or dumb, just that they are "professionals in training". Same thing goes towards people that are new to a game or features of a game.

Nice phrase...
I see you are in some sort of Tech support too?

PorkChopVII
09-15-2007, 11:12 PM
ahhh yes, cant seem to escape it, its my trade :( not that i dont mind helping people! just somedays i might seem irriatable :D

Melt
09-16-2007, 01:12 AM
ahhh yes, cant seem to escape it, its my trade :( not that i dont mind helping people! just somedays i might seem irriatable :D
Same here. working in a NOC really helps with keeping you at least somewhat patient