PDA

View Full Version : MARCH MADNESS: Today's predicts

o_shaggy
03-17-2005, 04:13 PM
TODAY's match up predictions
Eastern Kentuck vs Kentucky....I think this is a no brainer, Kentucky will destroy them.

Wisc. Milwaukee vs Alabama.....Alabama is one of the over all tallest teams this year. They should do a number on Milwaukee.

Pitt vs Pacific....I know nothing about Pacific, but i do know Pitt is a respected team. I believe experience will help pitt pull the win.

Niagra vs Oklahoma.....Oklahoma is a tough school this year and should put the whoopin on Niagra.

Cinn. vs Iowa.... Havent watched either team so i'm just going with the high seed. Cinn wins.

Pennsylvania vs Boston College.....Boston College should win this one with ease.

Montana vs Washington......This is going to get ugly. Washington should take them to school :)

UTEP vs Utah......Utah will win with ease.

UT-Chattanooga vs Wake Forest....Wakeforest will destroy anything from tennesse ;) BEWARE OF THE ACC TRIO

Nevada vs Texas.....Well I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE Texicans (inside joke). Nevada kills my nemesis :)

Utah st. vs Arizona....Arizona should take Utah to school.

Gonzaga vs. Winthrop......OK a. Gonzaga is going to win b/c they are just better. b. They have the coolest name!!!

Creighton vs W. Virginia.....What the fuck is Creighton?!? W. Virginia by default...I dont believe creighton really exist ;)

Fairliegh Dickerson vs Illinois.....Ok we have here perhaps the best team this year against a college w/ less people then the college of bartending up in baton rouge. With that said i think Illinois will win :)

UAB vs LSU.....Ok i'm an allumi of LSU so i'm bias. W/ that said LSU wins 137 - 5...DA BEARS!!!

UCLA vs Texas Tech.....GOD another Texican team!!!! Ok they arent quite the devil as Texas or the aggies so i wont burn them at the stake just yet. Oh fuck it....i think texas tech will win :( I'm a sad panda.

I plan on making predictions for all the days. PLease give me your own views. Please no commits about Basketball sucks...yada yada yada....looking for people's opinion that actually care.

o_bobserversupport
03-17-2005, 04:46 PM
bring on football season :P

o_shaggy
03-17-2005, 06:11 PM
LOL preaching to the choir....March madness is the best your going to get in sports until the NFL draft :P

o_anshinritsumai
03-17-2005, 09:36 PM
LOL preaching to the choir....March madness is the best your going to get in sports until the NFL draft :P

Which is why Basketball is still as popular as it was years back. Unlike hockey that died out when it was mainly Basketball's scene.

Now it's footballs scene when their in-season.

o_voipme
03-17-2005, 09:59 PM
bring on football season :P

Yeah. And bring back hockey! :(

o_cudweiser
03-18-2005, 02:19 AM
Wisc. Milwaukee vs Alabama.....Alabama is one of the over all tallest teams this year. They should do a number on Milwaukee.

Didn't quite do that number

Pitt vs Pacific....I know nothing about Pacific, but i do know Pitt is a respected team. I believe experience will help pitt pull the win.

I love upsets

UCLA vs Texas Tech.....GOD another Texican team!!!! Ok they arent quite the devil as Texas or the aggies so i wont burn them at the stake just yet. Oh fuck it....i think texas tech will win :( I'm a sad panda.

Wreck em raiders, I goto Tech...so I praise your pick, despise the thrashing...#3 Martin Zeno is my neighbor too, Starting freshman, and he kicks ass.

schtoofa
03-18-2005, 02:29 AM
uconn

o_rebo
03-18-2005, 04:52 AM
Leyton Orient

o_dirkpitt
03-18-2005, 05:52 AM
I love hockey, football, and would love baseball were it not for the 160ish games.

o_otiz
03-18-2005, 08:04 AM
Leyton Orient
The Orient will pwn teh noobzors in div3 (or is it called div2 now?)

o_vertical
03-19-2005, 05:29 AM
Well UK (Kentucky) didn't destroy Eastern Kentucky at all, but they did at least still win. I figure they prolly won't make it past this next round, they haven't been playing well at all. (Yes, I live in KY so I'm all for KY ;P) but when KY ends up losing, I'm pretty much for whoever wins :D Though My second team to watch would be Illinois and then Duke

I'm not that big of a sports guy, so I'm automatically for KY since I live here, and Illinois being a awesome team, as well as duke, not to mention thier popularity, I picked those as my seconds :)

o_enrico palazzo
03-23-2005, 12:24 AM
I like all the #1s to advance to the final four this week (UNC, Illinois, Duke) with the exception of Washington in the Albequerque bracket. Louisville has looked amazing all season compiling a 26-4 record and what do they get in return, a #4 seed!? They've looked better then Washingon in the tournament thus far as well, so I'm banking that Washinton is the #1 seed that doesnt advance this year. Keep in mind that there has never been a year that all 4 #1 seeds have advanced to the final four in the same year since the field was expanded to 64 teams.

o_ratatosk
03-24-2005, 01:00 AM
West Virginia with trepidation over the student burning down half of morgantown

o_shaggy
03-24-2005, 02:18 AM
SEC SUCKS!!!! Look at what happen to the SEC. About all the teams lost to teams they were suppose to beat, and kentucky, the best of the SEC barely can beat a low seed. SIGH

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!